From Home to Bakery

Avneet is sitting on her beautiful pink couch and searching for best dress for tomorrow's bachelors party which is at Riyaz's house(don't think Avneet and Riyaz are friends or something else).

Avneet got a best dress and when she asked her brother jaijeet, his reaction like what the hell!!!

Avneet - Jai, please don't make this type of face, I'm literally scared.

Jai - No Avu, you're genius, great, fantabulous !! How can you find such a adorable dress for me?!! I'm really grateful to have you my sweetest sister in the whole world.

Avneet - wait..wait..it's really very awkward to me, right !?! And....

Her sentence is not completed when Jai hugged her tightly, and Avneet is like shocked then relieved with giving him return hug.

Suddenly that best moment of brosis is broken by an harsh noisy sound which is coming from Siddharth's bike.

Jai - who the hell !!! Such a hilarious noice.

Jai's mobile vibrate by an notification which is Sid's message.

"I'm waiting outside come fast otherwise I'm coming inside"

Jai - No wait i'm coming!!

Avneet is curious about his words.
Jai makes a cute smile and then by kissing on her cheeks started moving towards door by giving her
goodbye.

Avneet waved hands then started making dark mint-chocolate cupcakes for jai.

After finishing baking, Avneet's mind strucked by a thought of she have to wear a dress for singing competition from where she can get $20,000 winning prize

But it'll only possible if she can beat other competitors from best singer from other rich schools.

Avneet rolled her eyes by seeing herself on mirror. She is standing in front of her mirror and started looking herself like_

"I'm the most ugliest creation of God, why I'm here in this beautiful place. I know God! I'm not the most best singer here but for the sake of my brother i'll do it"

Avneet started searching one dress from wardrobe because she have not enough money to buy this week a dress.

Avneet is so caring for his brother but never thought for self, anyways...

Avneet chose a dress then started ready herself for going to her part time job.

From where she's earning and making money for fulfill Jai's needings.

Now after 10 minutes she looked at her watch and started racing towards door to get their fast.

When she's get outside of her house all the gang of boys started making trouble for her.

They are always like that whenever Avneet going anywhere.

Avneet ignoring all the poor people and started making lift to get there on time. They are whistling and playing with her hairs when from them any one guy speak to her.

Boy - Why are you so gorgeous always whenever I look at you.

2nd Boy - Don't ignore us always, everyone wants you as a girlfriend i mean as friend.

Avneet - Please make a way for me I'm getting late, don't trouble me.

About 6 to 8 boys are circling him and not giving him a way but Avneet forced herself to get out from this hell and moving towards taxi.

But one strong hand gripped her wrist. Avneet looked him with her dazzeling brown eyes.

But what she watched in front of her is a best looking chocolate boy who is honestly looking Avneet like she's any type of Angel present in front of him.

Avneet - Excuse me, leave my hand. You...???

A boy - I'm Lucky and you?

Avneet - I'm not in mood of fight so you get out of my sight and....

Suddenly of anyone hit him by a
hockey stick, he felt a big back pain by this but controlling his expression on his face, he grabbed that hockey stick and started fight with boy, then gang started fight with Lucky.

After some minutes of fighting, the war is stopped with 8 out of 8 boys are in soil and Lucky which is not looking good as before this fight is now make his way towards Avneet who is so shocked of what was happening here.

Lucky pulled her hands and stopping one taxi get her a sit. Avneet is puzzled but then she gets her consciousness. She asked him a question - Why you helped me?!!

Lucky takes a deep breath then whispered in Avneet's ear - I'm a Good boy who is landed on this beautiful land to help girls from bad boys something like that but before you go please tell me where's a boy name Jaijeet Singh living?

Avneet - Hey!! he is my brother, Jai!! but he is not in home so sorry for this...and yes i have to leave right now.

Avneet lefting him on road raced towards her destination.

After watching n looking again and again she found herself on the main gate where in big words letters reads_

Rohan's bakery

Yes readers he is "ROHANMEHRA"

Avneet readed his name shaked herself a lot

Avneet readed his name shaked herself a lot. She knew how's the Mr. Rude will kill her.

What will happen after going inside of bakery?

Rohan is not a normal person, he is very dark minded and love to hurt Avneet on any time.

Follow me I'm new in wattpad..

And till then bye...

Lots of love_
Aditi Singh