Chapter 1

Amelia's POV

"Whore!! get up here this instant!" My oh so nice dad said.
I got up from my mat...yeah I said mat. He never let me have a bed. Oh and did I forget to mention that I sleep in the basement in my dad's house. I guess I did.
I looked at my phone and it read 7 : 55 a.m.
"Holy shit! I overslept. Now not only am I late for school , I didn't prepare breakfast for him." I internally cursed!
I might as well just prepare myself for what's coming.

I ran up the stairs ignoring the throbbing pain in my head from him smashing a glass cup on my head for no reason .
I just entered the living room to meet my dad pacing about and fuming too.
He approached me and gripped my hair so tight that I'm sure he'd pull out some of it.
"Where is my breakfast?" He spat in my face.
Over the years I realized that its better to not keep quiet when he's asking a question.
" I am sorry dad. I over slept and I..."
He didn't let me finish before he landed a slap across my face causing me to whip my head to the side and bite down on my lip to prevent me from making any sound of pain.
"I let you stay here after your useless slutty mother ran away from us. I gave you a home you stupid bitch and this is how you repay me?!" He screamed and slapped me again. This time a lot more harder than the first.
"Get the fuck out of my face and go get me something to eat" He finally said and pushed me away.
My scalp was burning from how hard he gripped my hair.

*5minutes later*

I prepared his breakfast which consisted of pancakes and beer.
Then I ran off to go get ready for school.
Let me tell you a bit about myself.
I am Amelia Valerie Rice. I'm 17 and will be 18 by 14th of  February . My parents named me Valerie cause I was born on Valentine's day. I have got no siblings and I live with just my dad.  My dad has a major drinking problem and he started being violent when I was 7. He'd slap me and beat me up at the slightest mess up. My mom would defend me but he'd beat her even more. My mom and I were super close and she used to call me "my little wonder woman" and tell me that it was the both of us against the world.
But I guess all that changed cause one day when I was 8 , she just packed her things and left. Despite all my crying and begging she still left.
All my dad did that day was sit and stare at us. That was the last day I saw my mom.
I've got natural jet black hair like my mom and bright green eyes like my dad. I'm 5'2 so I'm pretty short and I've got really pale skin cause I don't eat much.

I threw on my black hoodie and jeans with my boots . Trying my possible best to hide my scars from the world. Nobody knows what I go through and I'm not planning on letting anybody know anytime soon.

*Author's Note*
Chapter one done!!
Yay
Its not a long chapter though.
My chapters will be short and long depending on how I want them.
I do not have a laptop so I'm typing all these on my phone.
I know FML!!
But anyways I hope this chapter wasn't completely crap.
Please vote
Comment
Share.
Khan_Dee loves you all❤