1

Chapter 1
"Jinyoung Lee is a Murderer."
———————————————-

"In entertainment today we've got a story about the most popular webtoon In the world, Madness. Made by 23 year old author 'Weaving in the dust', the story is  about Jinyoung Lee, a clever and charismatic Robin Hood-esk serial killer known for his cover as the CEO of a huge company. The webtoon has over 100 million reads and over 10 million readers, including myself, and the author is still as humble and shy as always although he is the most well known artist in Korea with people young and old reading his psychological crime story." A News announcer said as picture of The art for Madness and a picture of the author's little avatar appeared on the screen.

Bryn blushed and immediately turned off the. news as he wanted to just relax and try to get some ideas for the next volume.

Using the username, 'Weaving in the dust', as a pseudonym, he had started to write Madness a year ago. He had recently gone into Hiatus as he just finished a major arc on the 3rd person Jinyoung killed a couple weeks ago and he was still extremely tired . He laid on his bed looking through books on art and general books on crime and about unsolved crimes such as Jack the Ripper, the Zodiac Killer and other serial killers that were never caught while also looking at fashion magazines and books of different patterns of things like card stock and things. He was putting together a mood board as reference for the themes of the next volume.

He was also looking through books on flowers. He wanted to give Jinyoung a love interest but he didn't know what kind of person who make him interested, in terms of either sexual attraction or  romantic attraction.

Bryn started to doodle Jinyoung on his notebook, feeling relatively uninspired when he suddenly felt a falling sensation. He found himself looking up at the ceiling. But it wasn't the ceiling of his room. The ceiling had a Crystal chandelier hanging from it and was much higher than his small apartment ceiling.

He looked around the bed and found himself in a huge bed that was rather empty compared to his own bed which had been covered in books just a second ago. He then saw a man looking at him from in front of the bed.

The man had side swept jet black hair and pale skin, his dark eyes looked over Bryn who jumped back when he noticed him.

"So..care tell me who you are?" The man said as he looked at Bryn with an eyebrow raised.

"W-Where am I? W-Who are YOU?" Bryn stuttered, the room looked familiar but he's never been there before.

"I'm Jinyoung Lee, now answer my question." Jinyoung said with a frown as he looked at Bryn.

After hearing that name Bryn's breath hitches and his eyes went wide. The word barely gets past his lips before he falls limply on the bed, unconscious.

"Murderer."

Jinyoung's eyes go wide and he almost follows his instincts and reaches for the gun under his pillow but stops as he realizes he can't cover it up because of the Bodyguards standing outside of the room. He's also still not sure if Bryn really said that or he just misheard him.

He went closer to the unconscious boy and looked through his pockets, he found Bryn's phone and raised his eyebrow before using the Bryn's thumb to unlock it.  He looked through the apps and saw that he didn't recognize any of them, they all looked like rip offs of the apps he had but whenever he looked them up on his own phone, he found that they didn't exist. He looked through an app that had a medical ID for the boy and saw practically everything about him.

'Name: Bryn Park

Date of birth: March 8th XXXX
Place of birth: Cardiff, Wales
½ Welsh ½ Korean

Height: 170 Cm
Weight: 48 kg

Please contact XXX-XXX-XXXX in case of a medical emergency.'

He called every number from Bryn's phone and saw that they didn't work. He then called Bryn's phone number from his own phone and saw that the phone didn't ring and he got redirected to someone else's phone.

He called someone to research the boy and then put the phone on his nightstand and took off his tie, wrapping it around Bryn's wrists.

He stood in front of the window and closed the blinds, calling his assistant to tell him to cancel his meeting. He couldn't risk having Bryn telling anyone what he might know.