Just a little thing

The pads of his fingers have always been extremely sensitive. Sure, he can control this sensitivity, but it's still greater then any other part of his body.

Hank knows this. Connor knows he knows this. Especially considering Hank almost made him come from simply rubbing his hands over his fingers while watching Sumo play at the park.

Hank has been trying to cut back the fast food, but of course when he really wants it he will get it. No matter the looks he gets from Connor. Though, he still can't get away with eating while driving, which lead them to their current predicament.

"Well you're just going to have to feed me then." Hank said straight faced, like it was a normal thing. Sure, it probably is normal to say considering.
But the moment Hanks lips grazed across Connors fingers as he fed him some fries, he knew this wasn't going to be okay.

"Ah" Hank makes a noise as he's waiting for more food. Connor hesitates, but still reaches out with a few fries clutched between fingers.
As Hank takes them in his mouth, lips brushing the pads of his fingers once again, a harsh current of pleasure goes through Connor.

Connor keeps this to himself, as to not disturb the innocent and somewhat romantic moment of feeding a partner. At least as far as he is aware, this should be just pleasant. Instead, his sensitivity has been turned up as his internal processors chase more of that feeling.

That warmth that makes him need to press his thighs together as thirium pumps through his lower half.
"You alright there Con?" Hank asks, noticing the blue blush that is gracing Connors face.
"Perfectly fine." He states, trying to ensure his outer appearance is calm.

There's only a few more fries left, Connor can make it!

Once he feeds them to Hank he goes to retract his hand, but before he can, Hank catches his arm to keep it there. "There's salt on your fingers."

Suddenly three of his fingers are being pulled into that wonderful wet heat, and Connor lets out a needy whine as waves of information are sent to his processors. His thighs tremble, and he knows there's no point hiding it now.

But he doesn't have to anyway, as once he opens his eyes he sees the obvious smirk on Hanks face.
"Y-you... you knew."
Hank laughs as he releases Connors hand.
"Babe. You're so easy to tease."
Connor is now flushed with need and embarrassment.