Further Into Hell

The next evening, during their very last concert of the tour, while Taehyung was speaking, Jungkook leaned on Taehyung with the cutest smile on his face as he told ARMY goodbye.

Mid-sentence, Taehyung quickly gave Jungkook a disgusted look and when ARMY noticed he turned his head back to Jungkook and smiled, pretending to punch him in the stomach playfully.

Jungkook, the rest of the members, and ARMY laughed but Jungkook was only faking his, trying hard to hold back his tears.

He was next in line to speak but before he could even open his mouth to speak, he dropped to his knees, bursting out in tears.

The other members patted him and ARMY cooed at him as he tried to hold his tears back long enough to talk. "Tears of joy! I'm so happy we could be here tonight, I'm so sad we have to leave now."

Everyone bought his lie and he walked with the others backstage, his face red and swollen as new tears streamed down his face.

He was very sensitive and would normally lash out in anger anytime someone hurt his feelings, but in front of the cameras and ARMY, he was forced to keep calm.

"It's okay, Jungkook, we will have another tour, but for now, we can relax and enjoy our time." Yoongi smiled at him as he pat him on the back.

"Yeah, I could use some time away I guess." Jungkook muttered as he packed his bag with all of his belongings.

Taehyung nudged Jungkook with his elbow, "You know I was kidding, right? We have to act a certain way in front of everyone." He whispered to him.

Jungkook zipped his bag and threw it over his shoulder, not bothering to look at him. "Oh yeah, I know. I was just upset about the tour, it's all good."

Jimin walked over and put his arm around him, "Jungkook, I want to go fishing with you this weekend, will you go with me?"

Jungkook raised his eyebrows, "Uh, yeah sure, that sounds cool."

Jimin smiled and patted him on the back.

All of the managers and some staff suddenly started piling in the room, one by one. All of BTS stood there, eyebrows raised, waiting on something they knew had to be serious.

"We have an announcement," the managers said all at once, each looking at the other cautiously.

One of the managers stepped forward and cleared his throat, "Taehyung, Jin, we want you  two to have a girlfriend. We think we might be able to slowly break the taboo with BTS fans, then you would all be free to date."

Everyone's jaw-dropped, except Jungkook's, his face was cold and anyone that new him could see the rage burning in his eyes.

Another manager stepped forward, "Jungkook, I hate to say this, but you will be the last. Don't worry though, we are working on this."

Jin suddenly closed his mouth and folded his arms, "Mm huh." He mumbled, staring at the crowd. "Why us? What are you playing at?"

"We are trying a theory, if you will. But the girls will be chosen by us; in fact, they already have been." The manager replied and stepped aside as two small girls made their way to the front.

"We have hand picked them to be with you in the spotlight, they will not disappoint. We expect full cooperation from you on this as well." The manager placed his arms around the girls as all of BTS protested.