Chapter one

Once upon a time longer now than it seems in a place you've probably seen in your dreams. Last time you were here Jack did some Christmas things. But now it's time for a story. A completely new one in fact but first let's start at the beginning after all this had ended and maybe skip a few years or to. The big day a very big bay in fact.                                                                     You could say that This day would be one of the biggest days in their life.                                          It was November first 1997 it was a purrfect time of year. For what you ask well a wedding. Whale the towns people hurried to get to the chapel and get ready for the wedding. Sally and her bridesmaids were getting ready for the big aveant.                                    
Sally sat in her beautiful satin dress made out of patches with her flowing red hair behind her quiet nervous about the big day.                                               "You look beautiful sally" sed one of the bridesmaids beaming at her with joy. "You do look splendid in that gown of yours" sed another. "Thank you thank you all for the compliments but I am so nervous" sed sally looking blue. "But why you look perfect and I am sure that jacks mouth will drop at the site of you sally" one sed and along noded the rest. "Well I hope you're right" she sed with a semi-hopeful grin.                                  
Then they heard the bell it was noon it was time for the wedding to begin. Jack stud at the alter a bit nervous himself constantly fixing his tie. "Are you alright" asked the mayor looking worried. "Yes I am fine just nervous" sed jack with a bit of a Sweat on his four head. Then they herded the bell and jack all of A sudden felt less nervous inside.                             
Then they saw each other across the way.         Jack no longer Felt nervous and he forgot all his Surroundings. All he saw was her and all he felt was his love for her. As she walked down the i'll she felt the exact same way that he did. Sterling into each other's eyes and the only thing they both felt was happy to be there.                                Then the wedding started and they said there vous and they were married. "I now pronounce you husband and wife you may kiss the Bride" said the mayor with Great joy. So then they kissed and a kind of great joy filled the room.
"I love you so much Mrs. skellington" sed jack looking into her beautiful silver eyes.
" I love you to Mr. skellington" and sally with a glimmer in her eyes.                  
And as he swept her off her feet into the hurrs  she thru her bouquet in to the crowd and one
Of her bridesmaids cout it in mid air. "Are you ready to go sally" asked jack with Excitement. "Yup sed sally" a tear dripping down her cheek. "Sally what's Wong aren't you happy" looking worried. "Well of course I am it's just I never thought I wood be referred to as Sally Skellington bride now wife of the pumpkin king.                                              
It's all I could ever ask for but at the same time I feel as if this all this is a dream and that I will wake up all alone without you" as more tears dripped down her cheeks. "Oh sally I'm so so sorry you feel that way". "but trust me this me and our life is all real I promise you I will be here by you side where we can gaze into the stars and site together now and forever" he gave a gentle smile and a gentle hug a around her body. "You promise that you won't leave me jack" looking up at jack with a smile." I promise scouts honor" he said putting his right hand in the air And his left one on his heart. She gave a chuckle "you're not a scout jack". "I know but I knew it would make you laugh" he gave a sweet smile. "Aww you're so sweet" laying on his shoulder and closing her eyes. And as they rode into the sunset there only though was how content they were.