She snaps

Sierra's POV

I wake up and stretch then turn my phone on to check the time and see its 7 in the morning and smell an awful yet all to familiar smell of vodka and whiskey. I sigh as I sit up and see two bottles of vodka and whiskey and my mother sitting on the couch with her 'meds' next to her and a shoot glass near her. I get out of bed and change my clothes and see my bike missing along with my brand new shoes. "Hey bitch where do you think your going?" My mother asks as I put on my old shoes and grab my phone "Out, got a problem with it?" I say and ask sarcastically and head to the door, she gets up and grabs my arm and pushes me against the counter and slaps me as tears flow down my face and I push her away and grab the sharpest knife we have as the voices in the back of my mind get louder and louder. "You little whore you will never be good enough for xxxxx! He needs to just leave you for someone better!" My mother spits at me and back hands me as my head snaps to the side as something in my mind snaps with it and I let out a sadisticly low chuckle making her step back and I look at her smiling insanely and lunge at her and slice her throat and then start cutting her up laughing maniacally and go to my brothers room and cut off his **** and shove it down his throat and stab him repeatedly in the stomach and chest until he is no longer breathing. I spread their blood all over the apartment then realize it was time for my father to get home and I hear sirens as I freeze in my spot.

(A/N: This is just made up story)