10 - Miracle

*Mature Content*

It was the middle of the night as the only quarter of the moon showed itself in the sky

It was the middle of the night as the only quarter of the moon showed itself in the sky. The lovely crescent sent beams of deem light across the night forest. The creatures of night owls and insects would sing their lullabies, making it their time of living. Werewolves were also considered night creatures, but some of us charged our biological clock adapting to the daylight.

I already saw my ninth dream, which started pretty well until it turned into something sinful to dream about. My mind was cloudy while my body felt relaxed and comfy.

The tall green wheat would brush my fingertips as I walked through the field toward the full moon. The moon was shining to its fullest and was almost touching the horizon of the faraway hill. The wind was blowing from the east, making my hair swept away from my face. The only thing I could hear is my own breathing in the silence of the night.

At some point, I started running as the wind picked up its pace as well. The clothing I wore had a thin material making it almost rip off my body. I ran faster and faster like I was chasing the moon while it was hypnotizing with its beauty.

All of a sudden, a huge body ran into me, knocking me off my legs as we both fell. I eventually focused on the silhouette of a dark beast-like creature, barely looking like a werewolf. The pitch-black fur and those amber red orbs stared through my soul while I was lying on the grass. Suddenly, the creature started to transform as I saw Nate standing in its naked glory in front of me.

Momentarily, his face appeared in front of me, and he leant more toward me before attacking my lips. I didn't fight it - I was encouraging it even more. Everything happened so quickly I couldn't remember how I was left completely naked in front of him. I could feel his warmth all over my body as it ignited all the places on my body that were asleep for a long time. the skin to skin contact sent sparks flying in the air.

I was panting hard while he was assaulting my body with kisses. His face appeared in front of me again as his lips were swollen from all of the caresses. I stared into his bloody red eyes as desire built at the bottom of my stomach.

A sudden tightening discomfort stroke through my body before I could see Nate's eyes were focused on me while his hips were pushing, meeting mine. The pain slowly replaced with pleasure as my head fell backwards and my mouth opened as sounds of pleasure were leaving me. He kept rocking himself while I was enjoying the moment. I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around his neck. He increased his pace of thrusts and felt the knot of pleasure start to tighten in my stomach.

With each rock of his hips, a louder moan left me. The knot in my stomach only got tighter as I felt I was about to burst, and the edge of euphoria was so close. Suddenly, a strong hand grabbed the back of my head and forced me to look up. I met the amber-red orbs staring into me with so much lust I never witnessed before.