♥1♥

—Oh God. How I hate school!—I whisper when I open my eyes. —I don't want to go, it's so boring.

I turn off my alarm and go to the bathroom to get ready.

—Agh, I don't want to go to school—I complain while I go into the shower.

Already in the shower I put in my little speaker "Woman like me" of Little Mix and I start singing, obviously very bad.

—Woman like me, like a woman like me la-la-la...

—Ari, stop singing that you leave me deaf .—Max shouts from his room.

—Shut up and lift your butt off your bed instead of saying nonsense, little boy. —I say angry, I woke up in a bad mood today, I hate Mondays.

—I am not a little boy Ari. — he complains entering my room, now we are two in a bad mood at home, great.

—Just get out of my room and get ready, we're late, Max

—I have no school today .— oh, right, he still doesn't go into exams, what envy!

Max leaves my room knocking on the door, which apparently awakens Allysson, better known as Alice, our older sister, when she enters my room screaming.

—What happened?????

— Our beautiful little brother slammed shut the door — I answer from the shower.

— Oh my God, guys, you scare me — at that moment I go out wrapped in a bath towel. I look at her with a kicked puppy face, with a pout on my lips.— What?

When she sees my expression, her gaze travels to bed and sees that I have no clothes.

—Is it serious? Ok, ok, I'll go for your clothes.— I smile and kiss her in her pomules, but I put the same face again.— And now that?

— Tomorrow can I go with your car to Violet's house? —She is a classmate with whom I have a project.

— Ok, but you take care of the car, ok? — I raise my thumb in positive response mode.—Well, now dress — she says passing me the clothes she chose.

— Thanks, you're the best sister.—I throw a kiss and she pretends to catch him.

— Well, I'm going to prepare breakfast, come down fast.

***

As I am late, I decide to keep breakfast for lunch in high school.

— Goodbye, you, you and you —I say goodbye to my parents and my sister.

When I am closing the door, I can hear how my mother complains about my farewell, so I enter and kiss their cheeks.

There is a lot of movement in the street, so I climb the sidewalk and walk on it.

When only one block is missing to arrive I stumble upon a giant rock and my pant break, earning a scratch.

—Holy God — I murmur as I get up, I look around and there is nobody, when a few moments ago the street was full of people. — Well ... how quickly they left.

When I got to high school, there is no one, but it's weird, if on the way I saw several classmates. I shrug, I'm sure they're in the cafeteria.

***

Ok, I don't know what's happening, there's nobody, I repeat, NO ONE.I'm very scared because I don't see a guard.'

' It can be a heavy joke ''

But I immediately dismiss that idea, not that I am the '' important lady of high school. ''

I wait another hour, because in the exams, we finish immediately, we go home or we eat at the cafeteria, although I always went home, you know, I hate school.

On the way home I still don't see anyone, and that scares me.

When I open the door I ask, but I have no answer.

— Hi, mom, dad, Max, Alice? None? Ok, you left without me.

I go up to my room and throw myself in my bed, I think I should sleep for a while or call them. Yes, I will call them.

— Come on, where are you cell phone? — I say as I get up from my bed looking for him. Since I can't find it, I call one of the house phones.

A beep.

Two.

Three.

The answering machine.

—The number you are requesting is not available.

— Crap!

Since my parents and my siblings don't respond, I decide to call my best friend, James.

—Ok, ok, I'll keep calm and call James, yes, James.—3 beeps sound and then the answering machine arrives, I don't know what happens. — Come on, I'm an 18 year old girl, I don't deserve this to happen to me, God, help me, I'm too young to die, God! I don't know what happens but I nee...

I shut up abruptly.

'Girls like you' by Maroon 5 begins to be heard throughout the room. That song is the one I have for James's contact, I hope it's him who calls me.

—He- Hello?— i stutter a little.

—Ari? Arizona?—James asks from the other line.

—James Thank God, I thought they made a bad joke.—I laugh while putting a hand on my forehead.

— Here it says she is online but only heard like an old television .—James says, apparently to another person.

I'm confused, I think he's making a joke, but it's not that the whole neighborhood is also playing a joke.

— Let me try ,—listen as someone says in the background— Arizona?

— Michelle? Hi, yes, yes, I joked, quite funny, but please stop ...

—It's true, James, they sound like murmurs.— I hear the voice of my father who then takes the cell phone.

— Arizona, please tell us where you are.

I'm in panic.

I start screaming like crazy on the cell phone, and thick tears start to fall.

— DAD, I'M HERE IN THE HOUSE, STOP IGNORING ME, IT'S NOT FUN!

But he still ignored me.

That's when I realized that maybe it wasn't a joke, that it could be real. All that about the series and the movies, could be happening to me, and I will have to learn to live with that, but, no, I wasn't going to give up now, I was going to do my best to be heard, or I was going to do something like that and, On behalf of the Virgensita de Guadalupe, I was going to do it. Positive mode activated.