Chapter 1

Present Day

"Lou, where are you love?" Harry yells from downstairs. "Up here!" Louis says. "Can you please come down. I need to talk to you!" He yells once again. "Okay I'm coming!" Louis says while running downstairs. "I can't do this anymore Lou." Harry says while Lou walks into the kitchen. "What are you talking about?" Louis asks. "I can't hide us anymore. It's fucking killing me okay. I mean have you seen what people are saying about me. That I'm this sex crazed womanizer who is dating every woman I come in contact with!" Harry says frustrated. "I know love, but we can't do anything." Louis says sadly. "Yes we can. We can come out. Its been almost 10 years Lou. Don't you think it's time?" Harry says. "Harry, you know our management would never let us do that. Why are you getting so upset?" Louis says. "Because Louis. I want to be able to kiss you in public whenever I want to. And I want to be able to be front row at every single one of your shows instead of hiding up in the balcony." Harry's says while moving closer to Lou. "I want people to know that I'm so deeply in love with you." Harry says while gently placing his hand on Louis' cheek and kissing him softly. Louis kisses Harry back passionately, wrapping his hands around his waist and pulling him closer. "I think I have an idea." Louis says. "What is it?" Harry asks. "Well we both know we can't come out publicly right now. But we can "accidentally" forget to cover up our tracks together." Lou says with a smirk.