Ch. 1- Sneaking Into Blue's Room.

~Steven's Pov~

"Try and catch me Spinny!"

"I'm gonna get you!" She yells as she chases me through the massive corridors. It's been 5 months since I've moved in with Spinel and The Diamonds and it's been so much fun! The Diamonds have treated me and Spinel as if we were their children, and Spinel is like the sister I've never had. I haven't heard the other me in a while, and I have gotten better with talking, I can form full sentences with no problems, but I can only say one sentence at a time or else my voice makes it hard to understand. I've gotten more love here then anywhere else, and I wouldn't change a thing. I wouldn't go back to earth, I wouldn't go back to the gems, hell, I wouldn't want to go back to being human if it meant going back to earth! I make a full stop on heels and Spinel bumps I to my back.

"What gives?"

"Look." I point to the big blue door, it's Blue's room. I've only been in here once, and only for a couple of minutes. I never got to look around. I turn to Spinel and smirk.

"What are you up to, Steven?"

"I want to go into her room."

"How come?"

"I want to see if she has anything interesting in there."

"Hmm, ok I'm in."

   We both place our hands on the door and push it in with all our strength. When we have it open enough we squeeze through the door, then we make our way to Blue's pool, the one me and her talked in. Once we get to the top we jump in with all our clothes on and start splashing each other like crazy. She tries to escape but I get her a couple times. We kept splashing and swimming after each other, we were laughing so much we didn't even notice Blue come in. She picks us up by the back of our shirts and gets us in eye level.

"Look at you two! You're soaking wet!"

"Haha, sorry Blue, we just wanted to have some fun." Spinel says as she eyes us both. She smiles lightly then speaks,

"So, you're having fun, without me?" She drops us into the water and comes in after us. Making a big splash, having me and Spinel get tidal waved all the way to the other side of the pool. We all laugh and splash each other, Blue winning that of course. I go underwater and start singing songs having them guess.

"Hm, oh! Is it Everything Black?" I come back up for air after Spinel guesses it right.

"Yup, you got it!"

"Yay!"

   After a while I start to get tired, so does Spinel. Blue grabs the both of us and has us dry off, then she picks us up and lays us on her chest in her hair. We lay there, she sings us songs softly in attempts to get us to fall asleep. Which we do.