🌶Abused!Bakugo x Todoroki 🌸Part 1

INNER VOICE
'Thoughts'

Bakugo P.O.V

I was waking up and all I felt was pain in my back side, then it all came rushing back too me. I'm surprised to say the least, I didn't know my dad—-is he even a dad anymore? My 'dad' was so mad at me I, I just don't know what to think. And even worse, I have to go to school tomorrow— DAMMIT!!

Dad woke up he stared at me with this look in his eyes, that no parent should ever feel for their child, you want to know what emotion it is? Well it's plain and simple—Lust. GOD DAMMIT—HE'S MY DAD AND THAT DAMN LOOK HE'S GIVING ME MEANS HE MIGHT DO IT AGAIN!!!

He's going to do it again

I'm crying, at this point I don't care that my 'dad' is looking— I just feel dirty and that I will never feel clean again.

"Katsuki~ what's wrong" Said the person I once viewed my father.

"Don't call me that!" I snapped at him, he doesn't deserve to say my name.

"Shouldn't have done that, Kitten~" he scolded in a flirtatious tone that disgusted me.

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ RAPE 🌶

He then pinned me to the bed, "Oh Katsuki~ if you won't let me call you by name I'll just call you my little kitten." He informed me. He then started to remove his clothes just like what he did the night before. When he was nude, he grabbed my head and attempted to force me to deep throat his disgusting cock— key word tried since he failed to do so. He then started to grip my hair and I cried out in pain at his grip, taking this chance he forced his slimy cock down my throat as I gaged at the puke worthy taste. He soon forced me to deep throat it as I gagged again because of how deep it went, he still had a grip on my hair so he bobbed my head up and down his cock as tears streamed down my face.

He took it to the next level when he removed my head from his when he pushed me back on the bed and started to line his cock at my entrance. As soon as I realized he had done so I was full blown panicking. Before I knew it I was screaming out in pain as my face was covered in tears.

"My little kitten, don't cry master is here to make it all better" He said as he groaned

Whimpering that's the only word for the sounds that exit my mouth excluding the screams of pain.

⚠️ Warning ⚠️ Zone Has Passed

I am tiptoeing back to my room even though it looks more like limping. When I enter my room, I break down. I'm on my knees balling my eyes out. I feel so dirty like I'm never going to be clean again.

You won't

Your dirty

I walk up to my drawer and open it.
'I haven't done it in awhile'

Do it again, like before U.A.

I grab a box and wipe a thin layer of dust off. I open the box and roll my sleeves up and grab a razor.

DOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOIT

I run the razor over my forearm and a small cut appears as I remove it. I then started barraging it over my forearms not stopping until I realize that my arms are now covered in blood. 'I most likely slit some veins'.

After bandaging my arms I put away my box and fall on top of my bed and slowly fall asleep 'I hope my nights are pleasant'.