Getting to know them + story

hello, my peeps I had to make a new book but this time I've had been on youtube so I was lazy.

🎉I will be making a new year chapter and many more theses will be longer  ENJOY!

We have Lizzy she works at dollar tree, not all the time she is 17 we have Aidan 19  he is the police officer he works every day not holidays we have Sarah 16 works at sonic works until holidays or days off.  Now you know them lets go the story.

It was 8:00 am I woke up "finally a new day," yawn Aidan now. 8:01 well my day started I left the others asleep. They wake up at 9:00-10:30 so I have a lot to do why there asleep. I went to the kitchen to eat some oatmeal because I have my favorite maple brown sugar. I never like pop tarts or toast no cereal. 9:00 I had my oatmeal until I heard"Woah what was that" Aidan scattered "OW" shouted Lizzy until I knew that Lizzy fell again. Lizzy came out to eat even though she didn't care she hurt herself I was shooked my first time she didn't even care about it. I went to see if Sarah was awake but I went to call my friend to also pick me up anyway. Then Sarah woke up before I was done the call so Lizzy shouted Sarah is awake!" like always. I was very annoyed all the time when she does it I hate it so much"OK!" I yelled at Lizzy like I have to do.

Sarah went to get dressed and she checked the time it was 10:27 so she had worked at 11:15 but she still had time so she does her normal things every day. She does get dress go eat then grab stuff for work and drive there it is a 30 min drive she leaves at 10:35 so she will be there at a good time. She does that every day with no talking Lizzy works at 1:00 pm I work at 2:30 so I get out at 5:00 Lizzy gets out at 7:00-7:30 so Sarah gets out at 1:00. When she left i went to go wait for my friend but I no idea what Lizzy was going to do so I went to leave. I was about to go until I saw Lizzy grabbing her shoes I wonder if she was going out to. But she always is home alone not going out. she could be going somewhere. Finally, my friend was here so I left the house to go hang out but still wonder what Lizzy was doing. At Lizzy, I was putting on my shoes since I had nothing to do I did something different today finally something then being at home. I had nothing to do so I was going to see if my bestie was off for today because of my sister and brother. So I decided to go out to see if she wants to go to the movies because my work is not till 1:00 pm so I have a lot to do. soon I left to go where I need to at the park waiting for her.

well that will do for now I will say somethings I need to say is I have a fandom and I like it it is Harry x Draco so it will be my first book I will make more chapters for the book I will post like almost every day so I will see you tomorrow bye bye