Chapter 3-Kyle

Chapter 3- Kyle

I don't rember what happens next but I'm in my car speeding to her house . Then it dawns to me, I don't know where she lives. So I decided to go to the police station. I barge in to the police station and go up the reseptionest.

" My friend is screaming for help and I don't know what to do." I say trying to calm myself. Deep breath in , and out. In , and out.

"Sir, the only advice I can give you is go look in the Yellow pages for her addre--" She says but she didn't finish cause I was already in my car driving to the nearest phone house. I found the yellow pages and I look throught it to find her name and address;

The Snicks Family

12345 Harbor Ln.

I tear the peice of paper out of the book and run to my car and go on the lookout for her house. My hands were trembling when I pulled up her house.

I knocked on the door. Mrs.Snicks opened the door. "Hi , I'm Dianna's friend. Kyle , may I ask where she is cause she hasn't replied to my calls and texts" I lied easily. "She said she was going to go over at Todd's house. She was suppose to come home 1 hour ago. Would you mind looking for her?"

"I will. Thanks." I say leaving to go Todds house.

I already know where Todd lives cause I searched that up on Yellow Pages too.

I pull up his driveway.And grab my pepper spray and have my phone ready to call the police. I open the door that was unlocked , to see Dianna laying there unconsious. I look up to hear moaning comming from upstairs. And I call the police .

"Hello this is 911. Whats your emergency?"

"I'm that guy that came and few minutes back. And I found my friend uncosious on the floor at her boyfriends house." I whisper.

"I'm sending an ambulence and police on the way"

And we end the call .

I go upstairs , to hear the moaning louder and louder. Till' I'm at the door and I hear a girl screaming his name.

I barged in and they both turn there heads. Both of them openly naked for the world to see. Thats not cool. I run over to Todd and punched him in his little 'oh so perfect face'. " What the F*ck ! Dude what's wrong with you ? Are you seriouly f*cking a girl upstairs while your girlfriend is unconsious downstairs!" I scream.

"Oh that b*tch? I didn't even like her. She just falls for everything !" I punched him again and when he gained him balanced the police barged in. And hand-cuffed Todd and drove him to the police station. I saw one police men eyeing the girl in bed with Todd up and down. Perverts.

_________________________

WHATCHA THINK ? (: THIS IS A CLIFFHANGER CAUSE ... WE DONT KNOW WHAT GOING TO HAPPEN TO DIANNA. 0-o