Prologue

A/N; Listen to Music with each chapter. Comment on anything you find funny, interesting, or anything except negative comments on hate. If i find any hate comments towards the book, or saying something like "he wouldn't that!"  I will delete it. This is my book, my ideas!! Thank you!

Jungkook the Golden Maknae.
That's what everyone knows me as.
A perfect 20 year old male.
A handsome talented singer. That's what everyone sees me as.

Hell, even Google! Just type in Golden Maknae and guess what pops up? MY FUCKING FACE!

But I'm not perfect. I hate that. I hate that I'm not perfect, because I let everyone down. Especially my Hyungs and ARMY. My hyungs always say when they're having trouble with stuff, that they should ask me to do it as I'm the Golden Maknae. I'm not. I'm a liar.

I don't want to let them down.
I don't want to let everyone down.

So what's the harm in pretending I'm perfect?

Everyone loves you. Everyone's thinks your amazing.

They love you.

The fake you anyway...

The one that makes them happy.

The one that makes them smile.

The Golden one.

There is no harm.
Because I'm Golden.
Good at everything.
Lying, is included.

"Jungkook-Ah! Are you alright?" Jin Hyungs voice asked.

I looked up from my journal and met eyes with my eldest hyung.

"Of course Hyung! Why wouldn't I be?" I asked with a small smile.

"Your favorite song played, and you didn't sing or dance like normal...you sure your not tired?" Rapmon Hyung answered for Jin Hyung.

I blinked and turned towards where the speaker was. Bang, Bang, Bang, One of my favorite song was playing. I looked up and then down at my journal. I was writing. I had been writing, and gotten distracted.

"Sorry Hyungies..." I frowned at them.

"Haha! Don't apologize Kook! Were just checking in our Golden Youngest!" Jin hyung smiled.

I nodded and went back to writing.

Golden

Everything about me has to be Golden.