III

DF | LIGHTS ON

Jaehyun was then escorted to a private room. And as they get closer the lights goes dimmer and dimmer. And as they reached the exact room. It was very dark.

Its dark, but the aura's great. And it smells great. Something like cherries and sunflower.

Jaehyun fiddled with his hand as a mixed of nervousness and excitement wrap around his body. His habds were quite trembling because of the anticipation.

He opened the bed side light and sat on the bed. There was a pole in the room, and he was dazzled why.

Would Taeyong dance for him?

And as his thoughts invade the room he didn't notice someone was already in the room with him. Not until someone sat on his lap and wrapped the skinny arms around his nape.

The light was now turned off, and he can smell the strong lovely smell of cherry and sunflower. Its definitely a weirs mix but its soothing and addictive.

hey babe❞ Taeyong purred in his ear like a cat, his breathe was so damn hot, it sent shivers down Jaehyun's spine.

h-hi❞ he wasn't this nervous with other girls, so its strange why would he feel like this with him. Is he under a spell?

Taeyong then licks his earlobe slightly before saying... ❝ lights on or light off?❞

Jaehyun gulped. As he felt Taeyong unbuckling his belt.

l-lights on❞

Its now or never.

~SAEGENG TBC SOON