Initiation(Chapter 7)

~~~Y/N P.O.V~~~

After my sister meets my new friends and headed to the cliff where the initiation will begin.

Y/N: Are you guys nervous about the initiation?

Zino: No because I'm confident and excited.

Astley: Yup, that Zino for you. She hypes when something is gonna happen. Yes, I have a bit of nervous.

Gore: I'm not nervous at all.

Y/N: Well neither do I. *start to sweat*

Ruby: Sis, are you sweating?

Y/N: What no, I'm not sweating.

Astley: Yes, you are Y/N. You are sweating so much that sweat is almost cover your face.

Y/N: I fine don't worry about me. Okay, I'm not fine. Can someone help me to stay calm?

Astley: You should have to meditate to relax your mind and think some happy stuff.

Y/N: Really, that will work?

Gore: Yes it works. When I start to get nervous, she always tells me to relax my mind and think some happy stuff and everything will be fine.

Zino: Yes, you should try it.

Y/N: Fine, but we need to get to the cliff before the other students arrived. 

~~~Moment later~~~

We arrived at the cliff and wait for other students to arrive and Astley takes me to the nearest tree to help meditate.

Astley: Okay, Y/N. We will start with the basics of meditating.

Y/N: Okay, Astley. We need to quickly before the students arrive.

Astley: This will be quick. First, you need to take a deep breath * start to inhale* and breath out. *exhale* Now you try. 

Y/N: Like this?* inhale* *exhale*

Astley: That right and keep repeating the process.

~~~ 5 Minutes later~~~

Y/N: Hey, that feels great and now I'm not nervous anymore. 

Gore: Told'ya it feels good when you meditate.

Yang: I should that try sometime.

Ruby: Me too.

 Zino: Hey guys, look. The students are coming. We better head to the launchpad first.

 We head to the cliffside to get ready for Ozpin to start his talk.

Ozpin: For years you have trained to become warriors, and today your abilities will be evaluated in the Emerald Forest.

Ozpin: Do not hesitate to destroy everything in your path... or you will die.

We kept on hearing his speech and I saw a girl with purple hair with a more like scythe and a kunai? And I thought something that is questions to myself.

Y/n: 'Is she new here? I didn't see her in the ballroom nor the auditorium. I can bet she is new here.'

 Ozpin is still having his speech so I keep on hear his talk.