Meeting

Lindsey's POV 

Liam and I were walking Down the hallway talking about our homework when a kid was having trouble with his locker. I told my brother that i'd be right back. Being the Good Student I always am, I walked over to him and introduced myself. "Hi I'm Lindsey, would you like help wth your locker?" "My name's BrettTalbot I just Transfered from Devenford Prep  and yes. Yes I do need help" He smiled looking down at me, cause he's like 6'6 and I'm only 5'4..

I opened his locker for him and said "I'll give you a tour of the school if you'd like." "I'd like that alot Thanks Lindsey." He nodded. I knew Liam over heard me and is getting angry, Brett and I walked down the hallway and I had showed him where the classes were and everything.

After the final bell Rang he slipped a piece of paper in my hand that said "call me some time beautiful xoxo #########~Brett" I was shocked but I smiled and gave him my number and walked outside to find a very angry brother. 

"What were you doing with him" He growls at me. "I was being a good student and helping the new kid around." 

I thought about him as we went home after the bell rang... well...maybe I should call him. You know what? I will when I get  away From you know what aka Liam