Chapter 2 - A long time ago

As I walked into the Great Hall, I was astounded by its beauty. Never before have I seen anything like this. While I was admiring the view, little did I know that someone was admiring me.

Soon after I was sorted into my house. The feast had started and everyone was digging into the delicious food. I on the other hand was looking around the hall, not for anything in particular just because I was so mesmerized by the great hall. As my eyes were roaming the hall, our eyes met I could feel the heat rising up my neck causing my face to blush. I quickly turned away, I don't know what came over me. I usually don't pay attention to guys but his eyes are what caught my attention, they're the kind of eyes that you could fall into and get lost.

I turned and was talking to some of the other first years in my house. We were all excited to see what the classes were going to be like some of the pure bloods were curious about muggle studies. As classes were due to start on monday, and today was friday we had an entire weekend to get used to the castle.

We got brought to our common room by our Head Boy and Girl.

"omnia vincit amor" said the Head Girl "that is our password".

We were then split up between boys and girls and shown our dorms. There was only two other girls in my dorm. The first girl, Skylar Underwood is a pureblood. 5'3 in height, blue eyes with long shocking red hair. The other girl wouldn't be arriving till Sunday as she was away with family in France. Her name is Violet Hills.

"So what class you looking most forward to skylar?" I asked as we were getting into our pajama's.

"herbology most definitely, I wanna become a healer when I grow up" Skylar replied in her thick Dublin accent."call me Sky, Skylar's a bit of a mouthful sometimes. what class are you looking forward to?"

"hmmm, I don't know they all sound so interesting. It's hard to choose between them all. I am definitely looking toward to potions on Monday"

"It's getting late we should probably hit the hay, goodnight hun"

"your right, goodnight sky"

With that I pulled the curtains on my four poster bed, hoping that Violet is as nice as Sky. I'm also secretly hoping that I'll see the boy with the mezmerizing eyes again tomorrow.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A/N

after this chapter I will be updating weekly. hope your enjoying it so far.

comments and votes are appreciated :--)

Love and Cuddles

MistressPenguin

xoxo