Floating onto the clouds

This has spoilers for Tokyo Ghoul:Re

Please also keep in mind that I don't really know what I was doing with these few 'paragraphs'.

Eto's POV

I was sitting under the large bridge in my prison robe. This was the place I would die in Noro had died so had Tatara my 'family' had died the people who had raised me and I was the reason they died. I didn't know which side of the underworld they might go to. I sat beside my thoughts and slowly passed on to wherever I might run around in. My eyes were closed but however when I opened them I was floating over my own head on a cloud.

I didn't know that I might go to heaven after all my wrongdoings everyone I had hurt or killed. But yet my feet were on a cloud. I wondered if Tatara or Noro were with me too if I had gotten in they should be able to get in too. I jumped over cloud from cloud with my white robes drifting onto my back almost hugging my waist with the cotton around me drifting on my waist or some flowing along with the wind. I had finally found Tatara sitting beside Noro they were sitting at a booth that said 'Ramen' at the top of it. I sat at one of the seats and ordered while talking to Noro and Tatara. I don't know why I was chosen for heaven but it was something that was nice.