Ashton-Daddy & Kitten Part One

*Ashton's POV*
I came back home from rehearsal, i dropped the boys back home and I was in the car and got my phone out and decided to call my girlfriend, y/n.
"Hiya y/n."
"Huh, hey Ash."
"Hey, what's up?"
"Urm, nothing just tired babe, long day today. Hey, when are you coming home, i miss you."
"Babe, I'm coming over."
"YAY, ASHTON I LOVE YOU!"
"Aha, i love you too baby, see in 10."
Suddenly, her voice changed. Seductive almost.
"Okay, can't wait daddy."
It turned me on, bad. I felt myself harden at the thought of her whispering daddy in my ear. God she knew what got to me.
I reached at our shared apartment.
As I got out the car I pulled my hoodie down to cover my 'problem'.
I reached the door and opened the door and came in and locked it before chucking the keys on a hook y/n made.
"Y/N, DO YOU REALISE HOW HARD IT IS TO DRIVE WHEN ALL I HEAR IS YOUR VOICE SAYING DADDY?!" I shouted as I threw off my shoes and looking for her.
I heard her giggle in our bedroom.
"I'm here daddy."
Right that was it.
I ran into the bedroom and grabbed her waist and threw her on the bed, making her gasp. I hovered over her small curvy frame, god she was beautiful.
"Can daddy help kitten?"
"Actually, kitten needs daddy to make her feel good." She said, her dark brown eyes piercing through mine, filled with lust she pushed me back and laid on top of me, not breaking eye contact, she bit my neck and started sucking on my sweet spot.
"Uhhh, y/n." I moaned as she sucked harder, drawing blood and marking me as her's.
"I love you Ashton." Before i could even respond she peeled my shirt off. She traced lazy patterns across my bare chest with her delicate fingers, giving me goosebumps.
"Enough of this." I growled at her, taking her shirt off and flipping her over so I was on top this time. I undressed her as quickly as I could and she did the same with me.
"Daddy."
"Yes kitten?" I said kissing her passionately.
"Eat me."
"With pleasure."
*Y/N POV*
Ash left wet sloppy kisses down my neck, chest leading himself to my sex. He ripped my panties off and licked a line across my folds.
"UGHHH DADDY!" I moaned, i felt his hot wet tongue dipping into me, making my back arch and i was practically a shouting. Ecstasy ran through my every nerve as Ash sucked on me making noises that drove me crazy.
"Your so tight kitten, fuck." He breathed inside if me, his hot breath fanning over me.
"Ash, i-i think i'm r-ready." I felt Ashton's mouth detach as he rested on top of me, looking into my eyes; his soft hazel eyes searching for complete consent.
"Babe, I don't want to rush you into anything." He gave me a look of concern.
"Ash, we've been together for almost 2 1/2 years now, and this is the 2nd time you've seen me like this or done this. I want to make love to you, I want to show you how much I care. I need you..."

Hey guys, I hope you liked it! Part 2 will be up soon xoxo