☁️ Denki X Thick!Reader Oneshot

I sighed softly, looking at the mirror of the changing room. Another one that didn't fit. Tears well up in my eyes as I look at the pile of twenty or so bikinis and swimsuits that didn't fit all piled up in the corner of the changing room. I sigh in defeat and take the one I attempted to wear off.  A small tear drips onto the floor but I wipe my face and make myself look normal. I put on my clothes and step outside, seeing my boyfriend waiting next to it.

"So which ones fit?" He asks, smiling warmly at me.

I teared up again and looked away. "None.." I whisper and quickly walk off.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me back. "Hey it's okay, we don't have to get one here, we can get one somewhere else. Like the place you went to last time." He smiled warmly and hugged me to him, petting my head which made me instantly calm down.

I smile weakly at him and kiss him lightly. He kissed me back then pulled away. "Now let's go heh." He smiles and takes my hand, starting to walk out.

He brought me to another store and smiled softly, helping me pick out swimsuits that I thought were cute and would fit. He brings me to the changing room and lets me do my thing. The first one I tried on fit but it wasn't my favorite and was a bit expensive. I try on a few more and find the perfect one which was cute and fit perfectly. It was a pastel yellow bikini.

I smile and stick my head out. Denki looks at me and smiles, walking up to me. I bring him into the room and smile at him.

"Does it look good?" I ask, smiling.

His smile grows as he looks me up and down, hugging me lightly as he rests his hands on my waist. "It looks perfect." 

My smile grows as he bends down and gives me a kiss on my forehead. 

After we checked out, he dragged me to the park. Once we got to the park he grabbed my hand and brought me over to an icecream stand. I go to take out some money but he stops me and orders one for me and himself. He knew my favorite flavor so he ordered for me. I smile weakly and start to eat mine while he ate his.

"Thank you babe."

"You're welcome." He smiles and kisses my temple.