Explanation

This book isn't a story to read, at least not really. This work is more or less a sketchbook of ideas for me. I write down scenarios that I want to make into a book. I write down key elements of my story so I remember the details and I have fewer plotholes. 

Every chapter is for a particular story that I wrote, am writing, will be writing and they help me keep track in many ways. The chapters will be published after I finished the story correlating to it and can be read as some kind of "easter egg". You can re-read some plot points in my story, read some (maybe) funny commentary that I put in for myself, and see the differences in expectations and plans from the sketch to the finished work. 

So, this probably won't really interest you much, unless you read my stories first, and even after you might not be interested in it either. I see it as a sort of director's cut, like in the extra's settings of a DVD or BluRay. Some people like watching the director's cut after they watch the movie, some don't. Personally, I do. 

So if you want to know more about my works, you are very welcome to read on. If it's not your cup of tea, that's perfectly fine too. Do you, boo. 

Love, 
Marlena