Going to school

(A/N): So to anyone who read this before I unpublished this I recommend you read this again because I changed it COMPLETELY. At first I thought this girl is supposed to be a savage but she seems like a softie so I changed it up. But I hope you like this story.

(Y/n) pov:

These bitches want me to kill them right?! There are 10 guards on each side of me with tasers and nets. I had a bandana and nuzzle around my mouth. They THINK I'M SOME KIND OF DAMN DOG! AND WHY THE HELL AM I GOING TO SCHOOL? THEY DON'T EVEN TRUST ME BEING BY MYSELF! ALL MIGHT IS LITERALLY HERE NEXT TO ME.

We arrive at a huge door that says 1-A. They open the door.

I walked in and everyone was staring at me. Obviously who wouldn't stare at a girl that's chained up and has 20 guards surrounding her. "Hello everyone, excuse us for the interruption but you guys have a new student. Uh you guys can take the chains off." The guards start taking the chains off and when they did my shirt ripped.

"OH GREAT MY FIRST DAY AND YOUR ALREADY MAKING ME LOOK LIKE A FOOL! HURRY AND GET ME A SHIRT." I barked at the guards. They jumped. One of them were getting the tasers ready. "Don't you even dare shoot me or I'll melt your face off." I said as I had fire come out my palms. They stopped. One of the guards already left. "Oi! Did you tell him I'm a medium?" Then another guard ran out. I sighed. "Uh well while that's happening why don't you introduce your self?" I look at All Might and raise an eyebrow. "Why should I?" He just stares. "Uh is there any questions for young Hoshi?" Yeah who would want to ask me q- " "WHAT NO WAY HOSHI? I HEARD ALL ABOUT YOUR FAMILY THEY'RE SO AMAZING AND POWERFUL!" I chuckle, "Yup we're quiet powerful and obviously amazing."

"I also heard you have more than one quirk can you tell me one of them if you want?" I look at the boy.
"I never thought I would tell my quirk on the first day but eh. As you can see one of my quirks is about animals, well I can turn to a wolf and I'm not the size of a normal wolf and I can turn to another thing but that's my secret, there's more but eh." I hear the door open and see one of the guards with a white shirt. "Finally!" I grab the shirt from the guard and put it on and then realize it was to tight on my chest. Shit. I sigh.
"Uh well... where do I sit?" I look at All Might. right in that empty seat It was in front of a invisible person I went and sat there. "Everyone young Hoshi will be with you she is training to get stronger and to become a fine hero." Yeah that's what they want me to be.

Lunch Time

"Hoshi! Hi do you want to eat lunch with us." I turn to my side and see a bubbly brunette. Shit I can tell she's a nice person while I'm the opposite. "Um... yeah sure."

Then the sudden realization hit me in the face like a brick. 'Oh NO I don't have any money THOSE DAMN GUARDS!!' I guess I won't eat today I was really looking forward to eating at this school I've been eating prison food for 8 years. I really need to get a job but that's going to be hard. I realized the brunette was still there with 2 guys behind her. She probably thinks I'm weird now. "Yeah so I won't be able to eat today since I have no money soooooo bye."

As if on cue Aizawa opens the door "Oh good your still here I didn't want to go look for you but if you want to eat just tell them your name and they'll give you lunch." I nod then he leaves, "Talk about good timing. Guess I'll eat lunch." And with that we head to the cafeteria.

At the cafeteria

We start walking towards the cafeteria and I have to say that place was BIG!! "Wow this place is big! I got in line. And the boy with green hair is behind me wait I never asked his name. Whatever I'll learn it eventually.