Chapter 1: The Queen of Dunywn

Many years later, Dunywn Castle

The Town was a happy and Peaceful in the Kingdom of Dunwyn, the People were busying of walking around, selling and buying, and chatting with other people. Then they were interrupted by the  loud sound, they turn around and see a tall Blonde women with a Crown on her head.

"Make way, make way!!! Queen Jennia of Dunwyn is making her way through the  Square!!" A Knight shouted announced at the Crowd, Queen Jennia walks through the crowd and was in front of the Bookstore . The Bookstore owner walks in front of her. "Good afternoon, your Highness! What can I get you?" She asked happily,

Queen Jennia look at the Bookshelf and she pointed at a small, but thick book on the Top shelf. "That one, for my dear daughter Calla."

The Bookstore Owner climb up the ladder and she grabs the Book, she check the Book's cover,

'Tall Tales of the Gummi Bears'

"Oh, this book should be able to make Princess Calla happy." She exclaim to Queen Jennia. Queen Jennia smile, "Yes, my dear Calla couldn't stop thinking about these Gummi Bears."

"Yeah, because she's just a young child. Soon later, she'll realize that there hasn't been a Gummi Bear in 500 years!!!" A man chuckle, everyone agrees with him.

Queen Jennia shook her head, "Or maybe they're just hiding from us, because  our ancestors were jealous by their secrets and they attend to steal secrets." She gave a small sack of Coins to the Bookstore Owner and the owner was pleased.

"QUEEN JENNIA!! YOUR MAJESTY!!" A voice came in behind her, she turns and sees it was Sir Tuxford, Leader of the Knights of Dunwyn. "Sir Tuxford, what seems to be the problem?"

Sir Tuxford catch his breath, "It's King Gregor, he receive news from another Kingdom!!" Queen Jennia's eyes were wide open, "What???"  she hops on a Horse and she hightail it towards the castle. "Wait for us, Queen Jennia!!!" The Knights follow her as they ride to the castle.

A few minute later, Queen Jennia arrive at Dunwyn Castle. She got off her horse and runs towards the Main Doors. She past through a Knights with a Medallion that has a symbol of a bear head and a G in the center, "Woah!! Excuse me, Queen Jennia!!" 

"Sorry, Sir Gawain!! It's very URGENT!!!" Queen Jennia apologizing, as she heads upstairs.

Queen Jennia runs though Hallways, Upstairs, Downstairs, and Corners. Until she arrives at the Throne room, there she sees her husband . The Ruler of Dunwyn, King Gregor, "Oh, Jennia!! You're here, you must've receive my message from Sir Tuxford, speaking of Tuxford where on world is he." Gregor ask confusedly.

Then Sir Tuxford came behind from Jennia, and he was sweating and gasping for air. "I-i-I'm here, sire....gasp. Your Dear wife was in a hurry and I barely run like a Caine!!" Then he fainted to the ground, King Gregor and Queen Jennia both laughed.

"Anyway Dear, what message the you have receive!!" Queen Jennia ask wondering as she walks over to her Husband. "It's a message from our friendly neighbor Kingdom from across the sea, they say that they have gift for us to see. But they have no ship to deliver it to us, I suppose that I'll go and-"  Then the King was interrupted by the hand raise of silence  from his Wife. "No, Dear. I'll shall go and retrieve the gift from our neighbor. While I'm gone, you'll take care of Dunwyn."

King Gregor scratch his head, "Well, I don't know Dear. I mean, are you sure that you'll do it?"

Queen Jennia place her hand on his cheeks and smile, "Oh, dear Gregor. I'll be fine, and I'll be back." She kiss Gregor in the cheeks and and King Gregor's face turned of shyness.

Then they were interrupted by a knock on the front door of the Throne Room. They turn and they see a small Blonde girl peeking aside from the door, smiling and giggling. Queen Jennia wink at King Gregor who was smiling secretly.

"I wonder, who's at the door? Could it be the Gummi Bears?" Queen Jennia pretend to ask wondering to her husband, King Gregor smile "Geez, I do not Quite know. Maybe because it was that book, that you've bought at the Bookstore?"

"Yes, and the Book that I bought is...." Queen Jennia shows the front cover of the Book and then the Blonde girl was overjoyed.

"GUMMI BEARS!!!" The Blonde girl shouts in excitement. She runs over to her Mother and Father, "Ha ha ha!! Calla, my sweet princess!!!" Queen Jennia and King Gregor both laughed in joyful.

Queen Jennia handed Princess Calla, the children Book, and the Princess was happier than ever. "Thanks Mommie!!!!" Calla hugs her mother.

"Anytime, my dearest Calla. Shall we read this in the Royal Garden." Queen Jennia ask her Daughter whose holding the book tightly.

"Yeah!!!" Princess Calla nod like crazy, and she was pick up by her Mother. 'Dear, if you excuse. I'll take our daughter to her reading activity. After that we'll discusses our gift from the other kingdom." King Gregor chuckled, "Why yes, my dear. I'll be in knights headquarters, if you need me."As King Gregor leaves the Throne Room, Queen Jennnia and Princess Calla left theThrone Room too and they towards the Royal Garden."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile in the Castle of Dunwyn, is the Royal Garden fill with Plants, Flowers, and Benches.

In there, Queen Jennia and her Daughter Princess Calla were reading the Book that Queen Jennia bought for her Daughter. The Book describe of the Gummi Bears and the ways of how they live and  and their invention of succession. Princess Calla was overjoyed of the story.

"Mommie, do you think the Gummi Bears are real?" Princess Calla ask her mother Confusedly, Queen Jennia was surprised. "What makes you that?? I thought you believe in Gummi  Bear."

 Princess Calla sighed, "I do, but people say that they're not real." Queen Jennia shook her head, " That because they're wrong. The reasons that Gummi Bears were not around because they were in hiding, and the real reasons is because some of our People's ancestors were jealous of the Gummi Bear's secrets and magic and Culture. And they wanted to take them from them and destroy them."

Princess Calla gasped in horror, "What happen to them???" Queen Jennia shrug "Some say that, the Gummi Bears have fled without traces. Other say that they're still here in the wood, remaining in the shadows for the moments until Humans and Gummi Bears live in peace."

"Mommie, have you seen a Gummi Bear?" Princess Calla ask her mother confusedly.

Queen Jennia smile, "Yes, my dear. I seen a Gummi Bear, and I know you'll see one too." She hugged her Daughter and they both walk together out of the Royal Garden.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a origin story of Princess Calla and her mother Queen I got the idea from a person in DevinArt, His name is UlisaBarbic and she or he made this picture.

 https://www.deviantart.com/ulisabarbic/art/Destiny-602160178

com/ulisabarbic/art/Destiny-602160178