5: World of The Living

~~~••~~•~•~~••~•YOUR POV~•~•~•~•~••~•

I was walking towards the Senkaimon. It was almost noon, so it was the time to meet everyone. I then saw Toshiro sitting beside the gate. He looked asleep, from where I was walking up to him. He is so cute. I mentally scolded myself for thinking that, but I couldn't shake the thought from my mind.

"Uhm.. Toshiro?" I said poking him. "Toshiro!~"

"Hm?" He opened one of his eyes.

"Hiya sleeping beauty!" I said laughing. "Where is everyone?" I looked around when I stated the question.

"They are on their way," he said closing his eyes again, well then rude. "I forgot to send someone to tell you.. Rangiku is coming." OUT OF THE WHOLE MONTH- THIS BISH-

"Huh? Did something come up?" I looked at him puzzlingly.

"No.. the head captain thought he would send two captains and three lieutenants I guess." He shrugged, still keeping his eyes closed. "He just sent that memo to me a few days ago." Oh okie.

"Okie den." I said, and our conversation was over, awkward way to end it I guess.

A few minutes later the three lieutenants ran up to us.

"Hi hi you three!!" I said at the same time Toshiro said, "Bout time..." Sleeping Beauty is grumpy pants.

"Let's go!!" Rangiku was overly excited. Too excited in my opinion. I'm going to have to deal with this for how long again..?

It took about two hours to get to Karakura Town. Super long walk, but we got there and looked out at the town.

"I'll be completely honest.." I said not wanting to break the silence. "I was stationed in the next town, and a lot more towns near here, and I always knew there was strong spiritual pressure here. Just didn't know who it belonged too." I said staring out from where we were standing, with my hand on my forehead covering the sun. My head feels kinda warm... Must be the sun!

"You mean you have gone to Karakura Town before and never heard of Ichigo?!?" Toshiro was shocked.

"Yeah?" I said lightly smiling. No one could see it because of the mask, but we all jumped down to get our gigais.

"OI!!! KISUKE!!" I yelled barging in. "HEY PERVERT!!!!" He answered me after that.

"Awwww!! Look who it is!! It's Ne-Ne!!!" He replied coming out of a side room with his fan over his mouth. Oh Soul King help me.

"HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU STOP CALLING ME 'NE-NE'!!!" I was mad at him. I took of my sandal and threw it at him. I never understood why he called me "Ne-Ne". Jesus, can you not call me by my actual name. It's not that hard.

"We just need gigais.. and I will be staying here." I said putting my sandal back on while Urahara was still rubbing his face. Serves him right.

"Fine. But you help me with the store." He said holding out his hand, as to signify the deal.

"Deal." I said. Shaking his. Yet, the next thing you know I'm being pulled closer to him. Friggin pervert.

"You could help me out with something else.." he said and I could tell he was smirking.

"You." I raised my foot up. He's gonna get it. "ARE A PERVERT!!!" I yelled sending my foot into his balls. He then was sent to the floor in pain. That's what he gets.

"Shop=gigais. Place to stay=help with the shop." I said about to kick him again. "Deal or no deal."

"D-deal," he said shaking. "I'll get the gigais.." I lowered my foot.