WARNING + INTRO

*hums chicken noodle soup while sharpenning my knife*

WELL WELL WELL look who's decided to show up 

ABOUT TIME IVE BEEN DIEING OVER HERE TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH 

thank you THANK YOU thank you!!!!!!!! for giving this terrible piece of shit a chance,i am forever in your debt my blessed saviour .(bows respectfully)

                                                                         WARNING , WARNING

before i let you make the worst decision of your life by reading this lemme set some things straight :

-WILL contain a little witty bit of self harm, not frequent but it might apear so.........

-WILL contain signs of mental abuse 

-WILL contain strong language , swearing etc

-Maybe ummm mature scenes .... maybe tell me what u think

if that is not your cup of tea then go enjoy a more lightweight cliche book cause things about to get dark in this household (laughs like a lunatic)

this is my first book , so there might be errors but please be patient with  me and my characters , they are my little creations automatically making them a bit stupid but i am soooooooo tired of the typical wattpad female that makes you scream at the top of your lungs and throw your phone across the room so i will make sure Amelia has a few braincells at her disposal.Sadly Xavier is going to be a possesive douche, but it isnt a wattpad story if the male protaganist isnt possesive as hell soooo....

i dont mind critisim but things like 'i hate this' ,'this is shit' are not helpfull 

i personally have experienced everything in the warning list ( except for the mature scenes part) so please be SENSITIVE if commenting on the top two.

AND PLEASE COMMENT I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU THINK.Dont be a silent reader!! even a single vote to show u like it  or a single sentence could make my day.

Havent scared you off yet well then ENJOY ENJOY AND YOU MAY PROCEED THROUGH THE GATES OF HELL 

-------------------------SNEAK PEAK-----------------------------

'who did this' the words were spoken in a deathly whisper , cold and demanding as xavier stared at my bruised arm with his icy blue eyes.Caught of guard i didn't reply to him.Couldn't.

Running out of patience he roughly pinned me against the wall.'WHO THE F*CK DID THIS AMELIA 'he screamed at me, making me pale he was already intimidating enough as it was. i didn't want to see his angry side.I would never dare tell him but, He scared me.

Wishing the hard brick wall would swallow me up, i looked up in his azure eyes and what i saw in them ticked me off.Worry.

Pushing his large frame off me , i caught him by suprise making him stumble back.'Dont you f*cking dare,what happened to me being a worthless wh0re who had a picture perfect life and did'nt have the mental capicity to know about lifes horror's huh ? What happened to me being a pampered little b*tch?

'Im not  going to answer to you because it doesnt matter im just the depressed nerd who no one cares about including you'

She was right i was worthless . 'i'm worthless' as soon as the words left my lips he pushed me harder against the wall making the rough brick texture dig into my back.'TAKE IT BACK' his tone had gotten even colder than usual making me shiver,grabbing my chin roughly he made me look into his eyes,'you're not worthless,never say that about yourself' he stated in a cold manner making me wish once again that the wall would swallow me up.

'Listen you li-'

Before i had the chance to complete my insult he crashed his soft lips on me making me forget everything and anything.His lips molded into mine as his callused hands went to my waist , pulling me flush against making sure there wasnt any space between us.The kiss was passionate yet rough and demanding . My hands found thier way to his black curls and i tugged gently making him groan against my lips , he licked my bottom lip asking for entrance which i denied ,he was obviously annoyed but continued kissing me and all was blissfull until he squeezed my ass making me gasp. He took the chance to slip his tongue in my mouth and our tongues fought for dominance as he claimed every inch of my mouth before pulling away.

'you are worth more to me than my own existence if that means something to you'