Welcome to the next Group Chat!

"Welcome to your new life here everyone! For those who remembers the "Kamen Sentai Group Chat". Don't worry, that story will never be forgotten. Where is the Super Sentai? They will return soon enough as I have to deal with some issues and more arrangement for them to be here, but first, let me asked you all, how do feel about this sudden change?" Aria asked very calm and curious, although...

"What the hell do you mean 'How do we feel about this sudden change?', let me answered that, why the hell are all here in the middle of the night!?" The half boiled detective and Kamen Rider Double, Hidari Shotaro yelled in frustration. Half of the other riders nodded there head in agreement. "I never actually signed up for this, Hiden why am I here with you?"Kamen Rider Vulcan, Fuwa Isamu, asked with a irritated tone. Kamen Rider Zero-One, the Leader of the Reiwan Era, Hiden Aruto just sighed in defeat. "At least, we can used this time to be here as a way to take a break from AIMS and from the MetsubouJinrai.Net. As for me, I get to used this chance to take a break from the company." He answered with a tired tone and look, Isamu just hmph, but he have to agree, this would be a nice break though.

"Um, quick question, how come we're here?" All the riders immediately stop and look at the person that spoken. "Um, who are you?" Kamen Rider Build, Kiryu Sento asked in confusion. "Oh, well I'm Kamen Rider Shinobi, Kagura Rentarou asnwered calmly. "I'm Kamen Rider Quiz, Douan Mondo." Mondo answered a bit confused as to why he's there. "I'm Kamen Rider Kikai, Makina Rento." Rento answered plainly.

All the riders where confused, well, except for Kamen Rider Geiz, Myokoin Geiz and Kamen Rider Zi-O, the King of Time and the last Heisei Rider, Tokiwa Sougo. They immediately recognized who they are. "Wait, Rentarou, Mondo, Rento!? How are you guys here!" Sougo asked in complete shocked. The said three instantly recognized Sougo. "Sougo! Uhh, to be honest we don't know how we gotten here. To be fair, it's nice to be alive." Rentarou answered honestly, Sougo nodded in understanding. "Oh, I see, well sorry about the whole timeline issues, that was caused by both me and the time jackers, but mostly by the time jackers." Sougo answered with a apologetic smile, Rentarou waved him off. "It's fine, you had no other chpoice, nor control what have happen in time." He answered calmly.

Isamu look at Aruto. "How long have you been in the group chat?" He asked, Aruto just shrugged. "Uhh, I think a few weeks before our Rider Era first initiated." He answered honestly, Isamu look at Aruto with a dumbfounded look, Aruto just sighed. "You will understand eventually, I am just as confused as you are back then, but now I kinda fear the Legendary riders sometime." He answered sadly, which caused Isamu to suddenly shuddered. "Never mind I asked, I have a feeling I will find out in the group chat." He said with a frown.

"So, are you guys liking to be here? If you guys say it's hell, yes I know it's hell, but other than that, you all are pretty much able to be with whoever you love, even if they're gone in the original timeline or nonexistent. This place allows you all to be how you all feel." Aria tell them all, point to the Riders from the future and at Kamen Rider Baron, Kumon Kaito who is supposed to be dead in the Original Timeline. "You all will know where your room is eventually, besides Aruto and Isamu." She once again say, the said mention two look at her in confusion. "Ehh?"

Realizing the time, the riders knew they need to get some sleep if they have to adjust to there new life in the Kamen Rider and Super Sentai city, or kingdom. Given that Sougo haven't slept in a few days since getting all of his friends there memories back and from his nightmares, Geiz picked him up Bridal style, which Sougo doesn't mind, nor is he aware of it really. Geiz then carried a sleepy King of time to there bedroom which they somehow know where it is at. The other rider all went to there respective room, except for Aruto, Isamu, Rentarou, Mondo and Rento.

"Um, do we have our own rooms?" Rentarou asked, confused as they don't seem to have a room. Aria shook her head. "You do have rooms, but I am wanting to know something, just to know if you will help with what I'm planning or not." She answered calmly, which caused the five of them to be even more confused. "What is it you want us to help you with?" Aruto asked, both curious and confused, Aria just smiled. "Well, would you guys like to help me make up everyone names in the group chats?" She asked with a mischievous smile. The riders look at each other then at Aria. "What do we get if we say yes?" Isamu asked with an raised eyebrow.

"You guys would be given the hidden admin powers that the other riders don't know about and that you will also be able to prank anyone you want, other then yourselves." She said. "We're in." They immediately answered with a mischievous smirked, even Isamu is taking part of this as this would be a great time to at least do some sort of fun things. "Good, good, you guys better not let me down, after all it would be amusing to know what type of name you guys would come up with for this group chat." Aria said as they start working on making the other riders and super sentais group chat names.

Unknown to both the Riders and The Super Sentai, they won't be expecting this on the day they would enter the new group chat, nor the fact that they would be prank as well...