TTPB || Chapter 2

Baek Y/N

"Mina, are you sleeping over?" Jihyo asks her while we sit on the sofa, watching Netflix "maybe..if Y/N wants me t-"

"OF COURSE I DO, THE FUCK. YOU FORGOT THAT I'M YOUR HOUSEMATE" I cut her off and she looks at me cutely "yah, stop that aegyo Myoui" I tell her "Y/N when I showed my aegyo to you, you didn't blush. But when Mina does it?? WOW JINJJA Mina you're different" Jihyo sulks and I laugh at her.

I was sitting in between them, enjoying to movie. It was horror actually, so I'm guessing by the climax there will be alot of jumpscares.

"YAH! WATCH OUT!" Jihyo shouts as the girl in the movie almost got caught hiding by the killer "Y-Y/N, why would you play such a scary m-movie??" Mina asks me as she hides in my back.

The lights we're also turned off and it was- "AIGOO WHY ARE MAIN CHARACTERS ALWAYS CURIOUS??" Mina shouts as the girl in the movie goes out of her closet as she heard a weird sound coming from outside it.

As the girl went out, the killer was at her back and jumped at her making the girls beside me shout "AHHH! WHAT THE FUCK?!" We both heard Mina curse and both Jihyo and I widen our eyes "W-Wae?" She looks at us.

"That's new, you just cursed infront of us. You usually don't do that" Jihyo tells her and she just giggles, which I find cute "Get used to it then" She tells us and we all laugh.

We then heard a knock on the door "eH? who must that be?" I ask myself because I don't remember inviting anybody else, just Jihyo.

"Y/N who's that?" I heard Jihyo ask me but I don't answer, because I was too curious of who's at the door. I slowly grab the doorknob, my hands we're sweating because of nervousness.

To be honest, I was actually terrified of who might be knocking at MY door at 9 o' clock "Who is it?" I ask as I turn the doorknob slowly, not opening the door yet. There was no answer, so I decided to peek from my window beside my door.

"Oh, it's the mail again, my friend Daniel. He's also my highschool friend. Geez learn to answer" I say as I sigh and open the door "Yah, answer my questions next time Daniel" I tell him.

"What the- flowers again?? from who?" I ask as I grab the flowers from his hands "a girl actually, it's not the first time tho. Alot of guys usually bring you, but this time it's that girl again" He tells me and I nod.

"Any name?" I ask him with curiousity and he shakes his head a no "Daniel, why don't you sleep over with us? You're a friend anyways" I ask him with a smile.

"You sure about that? I don't have anymore mail so-" I cut him off by pulling him inside.

"Who's the guy?" Jihyo asks as I see her check out Daniel "What the fuck, don't check him out" I tell her and Daniel just smiled awkwardly at them.

"He's Daniel, a friend of mine. He works at the mail station thing I don't know. He's also my highschool friend" I answer lazily and sit down again "Hey Daniel, you can sit here" I say, pointing to the empty spot beside Jihyo.

"Gomawo" He says and sits down comfortably "Cute" I heard Jihyo say and I hit her lightly and she just giggles.

All I see now was the movie credits and the actors "I guess the movie is over now" I say and get the remote. I turn the TV off.

"Do you guys want to sleep now o-" I got cut off by Daniel "GAMES! let's play games!" He suggested and the girls agreed "alright then, games it is" I say and they sit on the floor.

"Wanna play spin the bottle?" Jihyo suggests and we all nod "Let me get a bottle of wine" I say and stand up "I'll help you" Mina says and follows me to the pantry.