Disneyland

Family vacation. I really didn't know what we were celebrating. Not that I actually cared. It wasn't even just family. Uncle Asy, Sugar and Sours fam, Ink and his mum, and Deccy of course. We went on this huge cross country road trip in two vehicles. Ma was driving one car with me, Dec, Asy, and Sour. Aunt Com drove the other car with Geno, Error, Sugar, Ink, and Sugars mum. I guess it was fun. Luckily Error and I weren't together. That unrad air would be too much for ma. We went to Disneyland. 

   Of course I was having a rad time. Dec and Geno didn't get to do too much but they still had fun. It was really a great trip. Everyone looked happy, even Error. I think they were happy at least. I didn't know. I didn't feel anything. Never had and never would. I wandered off at one point when everyone was resting after a bunch of rides. Mistake. Some man grabbed me. My life would never be the same again. I wish I had just stayed with Ma.

   I don't know how much time I spent in the darkness. He only fed me once a day I assumed. He talked to me all the time. He hit me and beat me and did other things I don't even want to think about. I could feel my mind slipping. I slipped away completely eventually. I was no longer Fresh.