🌹[INTRODUCTION]🌹

[Warning: THINGS MAY BE ADDED!!]

          This will explain the basic story of TIME. TIME is a comic filled with characters that vary in shapes, sizes, species, personality, everything. From gods to overlords, to rock people to humanoids on planet Zen, there is a lot of diversity I will be sure to add in. To start off, this world is 100% fictional. These human-like creatures live on the planet named Zen. on Zen it is a lot like Earth except more magical, more lands and biomes, more places to explore and many weird creatures to study. The main island to talk about is the biggest named Zentale. It is the main island that is more diverse then the others. It allows ALL creatures (that remain friendly) and all types of humanoid beings. Other islands are less diverse and more of its own thing. besides Zen there are a few other planets and a sun of course. Some planets hold other life forces, others don't. Then there are dimensions; which holds up species that are ruled by gods and/or overlords. One confusing place that is invisible to the normal humanoid like eyes is a place called Starcastulous(Star-Kast-Yu-Lus). Half of it is a hidden sanctuary build for those chosen to become greater beings for the greater good. the other half which is connected by a bulky stable bridge is for all the gods, goddesses, lords, lordesses, overlords and overlordesses to meet up mostly to make meetings, hang out, chat, or other business on their free time. To get there is near to impossible if you are not any of the chosen ones nor any of the gods, lords, overlords, etc. It is rumored to be on one of the moons of Zen. Zen has three moons total. The moons named Izar, Incleos, and Fresot. Back to Zentale there are multiple different kinds of human-like creatures. First to start is the main species that is basically human, called Tangata. most of the population 80% is made up of them. 8% is made up of these more scaled humanoids called Kadal. Another 5% is close to a Tangata but the only difference is they can both breathe under water and on land (not a mermaid tho, no tails just gills) and they are called Madzi. 4% have bird like wings (they arent angels trust me) and horns on their cheeks! These are called Lintu. The last 3% is made up of leather called Hiako. Each humanoid creature has a special power. 95% of the population can maintain and grow their powers. 4% of it has only very little of their power. 1% of it doesn't have any at all. There are other humanoid creatures but they are on the other islands. Such as these elven like creatures that vary in size (shortest would be 3ft and tallest would be 5'6). They have pastel like skin that can be any color (like red, green, blue, yellow, pink, ect).

Powers in this mainly involve elements. Some involve in mutations (like stretchy arms for example). Powers are not hereditary meaning you can get any power no matter the genes in your parents.

As said before there are dimensions. To get to them is hard but not impossible. It involves a little witchcraft since no humanoid has the powers to make a portal to another dimension. It can be sold for a very high price and comes in potions, rune stones, enchanted jewels and/or items or gateways that need to be ignited. 

1/3/2020 Update:

The age for each species vary. Tangatas live up to 400 years. Kadals live up to 300 years. Madzis live up to 500 years. Lintus live up to 400 years and Hiakos live up to 450 years.

References for each species will come soon! Stay tuned! :)