Character: Mason Darkwood[OFFICIAL]

The image above is a slightly old drawing of Mason Darkwood. This is him at the beginning of the comic looks wise.

Nothing much will be said about him except that he is one of the main characters out of many that will be introduced early. He use to be  a man that has done some scummy things due to his backstory. His backstory being that his mom killed his dad, moved and got beaten almost daily by her until he moved out and became a mass murderer. He has developed D.I.D and Depression that he can control a little bit of due to medication. Going into more of his backstory/past he has had weird dreams of the future or what it looks like the future. They were not the nicest nor prettiest but he never thought they would come to a reality. Back to the present, he murders people for a living. After killing them he steals their money. He use to be a pretty evil, not-so-friendly kind of guy until the future hits. The rest is a lot of spoilers pretty much but he does at one point SLOWLY turns good and nice. Not immediately but throughout time he tries to be nicer and experiences some great memories with new friends tha will be mentioned in the future parts. He has a real big change in character in this comic. Character development big time with Mason. Any who time to  discuss some things about him such as his personality more in depth and how throughout the comic those traits change. As well as the people he surrounds himself with. Mason as said before isnt very friendly. He is a 4'8 sadistic Tangata that murders all but children or babies in general. He is also very malicious, pessimistic and gloomy. One thing about Mason is that he drinks a lot of alcohol to usually forget bad thoughts or past events. This is when his depression controls him. Back to personality, it does start to slowly change throughout the story. He starts to feel closure, relaxed and he starts to get more optimistic, empathetic, helpful, and caring. It is a slow process but it does happen eventually once he starts having good friends that actually care about him and shows him the good in the world, people, and himself. He would finally feel like he is worth something.

That is about all! References and updates will come soon! Thank you for reading this! :)