meeting each other

(A/N: before I begin Gordie is my favorite Pokemon gym leader, because he's cute and I love him and I find it unfair that Gordie was completely overshadowed by his mom. My boy needs love now let's begin.)

Your Y/N and your the flying type gym leader in the Kanto region and your Pokemon team are. Altaria, swellow, pidgeot, skarmory, unfezant, and Talonflame, and very special friend for trainer's that get on your nerves.

However you received a follower on your swellow account.

(A/N: swellow account is pretty much Twitter.)

Since you were very cautious about strangers following you on swellow you looked at his profile and to your surprise, he was gym leader.

Y/N: Gordie huh ok.

As you keep scrolling throw his account you saw that he liked someone of your video clips and your some of your selfies.

And his comments were very nice and sweet, however you didn't fallow him until you saw a clip posted on his swellow profile of him saving a corviknight from very thick mud.

Person: careful Gordie it's a wild corviknight.

Gordie: I know and I need all of you stand back I don't want no one getting hurt by this corviknight.

As you kept watching the clip you were balling your eyes out because you love your bird Pokemon like alot,

So you fallowed him and you posted a comment about how sweet and kind of him to save that wild corviknight.

Gordie pov.

Ding*

Gordie: huh?

Gordie looked at his swellow account and saw that you are now following him and he also saw your comment.

Gordie: yes!

A few months have passed and you and Gordie got know each other very well throw swellow, you two will face time and basically the two of you were falling for each other.

So for his birthday you decided to  surprise him by going to Galar so you grabbed your ticket you packed yours bag's and your Pokemon team and you went to Galar.

After you landed you went to register at a hotel in wyndon and you were incredibly jet lagged so you passed out on the bed.

The next day came and you got up took a bath grabbed your Pokemon team and went to circhester.

And when you got to the gym you saw a big line of people.

So you went to the line got a piece of paper for him to sign and surprising enough you were the last person in line.

After a long line Gordie was tired and a little bummed because nobody told him happy birthday well except for his Mom and siblings.

Gordie: ok next in line.

???: Here you go.

Gordie: ok thank you, and rock on sign Gordie.

???: Why thank you and Happy birthday Gordie.

Gordie: ..... Why Thank y-......... Y/N.

Y/N: Surprise!!!!!!!

Gordie got up from his chair and got super happy!

Gordie: is this for real.

Y/N: yup.

Gordie mind: holy magic karp its really is her.

Gordie: I'm sorry I'm still processing the fact that your here.

Y/N: well maybe this will convince you.

You gave him a hug, and Gordie was hugging you back because he was so happy, then the two kissed each other and your kiss went unoticed.

Y/N: so am I real now?

Gordie: you are definitely real.

Y/N: you have no idea how I dreamed of doing that.

Gordie: let's do it again.

Gordie kissed you but that didn't last long.

????: GORDIE!

Gordie: Mum!

Melony Gordie mother was trying not to explode out of rage Because a random girl kissed her Son.

Melony: So Gordie who is she?

Gordie: this is Y/N she's my girlfriend and She's also a gym leader.

Y/N: Hello there is nice to meet you.

Melony: so you kiss a random woman they are automatically you Girlfriend Gordie?

Gordie: what no! Y/N and I met online, and we known each other for a couple of months!

Melony: oh so you met her online and you never told me?

Gordie: I'm a grown Man Mum I don't need to tell you who's in my life or not.

The dark Aura coming from Gordie and Melony made you very uncomfortable.

Melony: Oi! Your a gym leader right!

Y/N: yes ma'am.

Melony: well you and I will have a gym battle right now.

You went from uncomfortable to serious.

Y/N: very well then you got yourself a battle.

Melony: good don't be late.

To be continue.