~one~

IZZY POV++

I'm looking down at my phone when I see a bench to sit on.

The sun is setting.

I was walking around la after I had an argument with my mom I needed somewhere to sit to tell my best friend Loren what happened.

My mf bestie 🥵

So what happened???

So you see my mom wants me to take my little sister to see this boy who is on tour his name is like Josh or something I don't know but i told her no because i had plans with you tonight but I have to take my little sister or I'll be grounded for a month so yay me

It's ok we can go hang out with Easton and Carlos some other time

Ok bye

Bye babes have fun 😂💕

😒
Seen

So that's how it's been and to make it even worse here comes a stupid boy probably gonna call me hot then ask for my number.

JOEYS POV++

I walk outside my tour bus with tayler and I see this really hot girl.

I sound like an f-boy but I'm not I'm just a hot boy.

"Omg gonna go ask for her number" I tell tayler. "Really Joey another girl your such a fuck boy" he tells me he's not wrong but wrong. "Relax she's the last one" I tell him. "Yah you say that every time" he reassures me. "Ok whatever" I roll my eyes.

"Soo what's up" I asks her. I sit down next to her in the bench.

She immediately gets up.

"None of your business" she says. "Welp. Can I have your number" I ask her. "You stupid or what" she says.

Most of the time girls fall for because you know I'm the Joey Birlem.

"No I'm the Joey Birlem" I tell her. "Uhhh Joey Birlem? Just another random dude that thinks he's cool and famous whatever" she says rolling her eyes and going back to her phone.

"Well because I am" I tell her. "Your famous? Uh you wish" she says. "I am that's my tour bus" I tell her.

"Omg whatever I got to go bye" she says putting her phone to her ear. "What you didn't even-" she already walked away so I mumble to myself "tell me your name."

"Dammit!, i ruined my shot" I say. "You did bro" tayler tells me. "Shutup" I say.

"Your show is about to start we should go" He says. "Yah" I say back. He pays my back as we walk back I look down disappointed.

IZZYS POV++

"So who's the boy I'm taking her to see again" I ask my mom. "Joey Birlem" He wasn't lying.

"oh OH him ok" I say not making it sound like I met him or anything even though I have. He could've been lying and saying he was him even though he wasn't.

"Hurry up" nini I yell at my sister from downstairs. "I'm coming" she yells back.

She literally comes down wearing i hues merch that says Joey Birlem everywhere.