•Louis thoughts•

My mum died when I was 12...
I have never been that close to my dad so I can't talk to anyone...but myself.
And here I am going over what has practically felt like an entire lifetime of unhappiness and depression.
My mum was always so caring, she put me before herself at all times. I loved her, and I still do.
A tear comes to my eye as I quickly wipe it away and realise where I actually am.
"Louis Tomlinson!"
I heard my name being called by a perky blonde helper at the X factor auditions. I was about to go in.
"Right this way please" she said in a high pitched voice while directing me through a door and into a room with judges in it. Wish me luck.
I saw the crowd staring at me. It wasn't as big as the arena's crowd but I still felt as if I could pass out at any minute.
I was in a dream again when I heard Simon calling something for what seemed like the second time.
"Can you tell us your name?" He said slowly as if I was a child.
"Louis Tomlinson"
"And what song will you be singing for us today Louis?"
"Hey there Delilah"
"Okay, when your ready"
I gave the sound guy a wave signalling him to start the track. this is it.

When I had finished singing I was not thinking straight I couldn't focus properly. It was like I was in a dream though I could hear everything and see everything that was going on.
I heard the words
"Louis you've got three yes' well done"
I snapped out of my dream but could still barely talk.
The crowd cheered louder than anything I've ever heard.
"Thank you so much" was just about all I could get past my mouth.

I decided to go to bed when I got home as I was really tired after all of the queuing today at xfactor.