4

🚫Warming smut🚫
Hazels pov
I felt hands trail up my waist, pressing his body against mine. He slips off my tank-top. " Carl" I beg. "Carl I please don't stop"gasp when he sucks on my sweet. Carl tapped the back of my thighs telling me to jump began to make small circles on my hips causing me to moan softly. He gripped my hips, I knew that was gonna leave marks but I didn't care. "You sure?" he asks before taking off my shorts and panties and his jeans and boxers before pinning me to the bed. Carl ran his hands over my thighs making me twitch under his touch. He ran his hands to my wet center and slowly slid two fingers into me causing me to gasp softly. Carl curled his fingers as he pulled out, causing me to throw back my head and moan. He pumped slowly, making me impatient and wanting him even more. I move my hips to his rhythm trying to get him to go even faster. Carl got the idea and pumped harder and faster making me moan loudly. I arch my back, almost ready to release when he pulled out, making me frustrated. Carl kisses me gently. I cup his face, digging my fingers into his hair. I was lost in the kiss when I felt him slam into me, making me gasp. Carl thrusted once more with so much force, making me cling onto him. He quickened his pace and with every thrust he groaned in my ear. I was so close again and I begged him to go faster. "C-Carl" I beg. But that only made him slow down. I was done with his little game, I wrap my legs tighter around him and flipped him over. "Someone's eager." Carl smirked. I slowly lower myself onto his shaft, a long moan escaping my lips. I place my hands on his chest and started riding him. The room was filled with grunts and moans. I bounced up and down, driving him crazy. His hands were placed on my hips making me bounce harder and faster. He dug his nails into my skin, letting me know he was close. As he was about to release I stop. Carl looks confused and a bit frustrated. "Payback" I moan in his ear. Carl threw me against the wall, throwing my leg over his shoulder, giving him better angle to go deeper. With every thrust he managed to move the bed and hit the wall. Carl was going hard and rough. His thrusts became sloppy. My back arched and I screamed as I came over him. With one last grunt he came in me.
Carl's body on top of mine his lips on my neck. His teeth gazed my soft spot and I moaned lightly. "You like that?'' he whispers in my ear before nipping it. His lips and teeth skin my neck causing small moans and slight whimpers to escape my throat. He attacks my neck with kisses and hickeys.

Carl's pov

Sweat clung to both our forheads and Hazel shaking so bad I had to help her sit up. "I got a little out of hand I'm so sorry baby" "I liked it" she said softly. I examined her neck and collarbone and sigh. "You need make up to cover those" I sleepily note. "Shhh let's sleep then we'll figure out what to do when we wake up Carl." Hazel says before curling up and going to sleep. "Goodnight baby" I mummer sleepily.