12

Caspar's POV
As joe welcomed us in I noticed that dianne was sat on the sofa , with a little girl asleep in her lap. I was so confused. Maybe they were babysitting a cousin or a friends child. But of course I was wrong. "Um joe who is that on the sofa with Di?" I asked. "That's kind of what I wanted to talk about" he answered back. " her name is olive and she's our daughter." All the boys went silent, no one new what to say. "So you adopted her?" Conor asked. "No , I'm her biological dad and dianne is her biological mum". I thought I was confused before, but now I'm just extremely confused. "Wait how does this work out" josh asked , also confused. "I'll take olive upstairs and you guys can all chat about it" dianne said picking up the small child and taking her upstairs.

Joe's POV
Everyone was now sat on the sofa intrigued to know how I have a daughter. (He tells them the story of how he has a daughter.) "So ... that's how I have a daughter) (I'm not going to write the story again because it will just get boring.) the room was filled with a comfortable silence but I decided to break it . " I was wondering if you wanted to go out somewhere tomorrow and get to know olive if you want." I asked and everyone was up for it. For the rest of the afternoon me and the boys just played some video games and caught up on everything that was going on in our life's.

Dianne's POV
While joe and his friends were downstairs I waited for olive to wake up which she eventually did. Thankfully she was feeling better so we decided to have a girly afternoon. We did face masks and I painted our nails .we styled each other's hair and did makeup. I loved to see my little girl enjoying herself and having the biggest smile spread across her face . I love my little girl soo much.

Hope everyone has had a nice Christmas , sorry I haven't posted in a while x