chapter two

Liked by c

Liked by c.tzuyu , th.kim and 999,810 others
jeonggukjeon thankful I have my bestfriend to cheer me up.
Comments disabled.

It's been two months since the two last met, Tzuyu flew overseas for her work whilst Jeongguk went to Japan & Korea back and forth for the shows.

Tzuyu and Jeongguk has their day off tomorrow and they met up as Jeongguk is having a problem with his schedule and mental state.

thirty minutes before

Tzuyu just got off the plane from London, almost 11hours in flight and she's really tired. As soon as she got inside the car, her phone vibrated.

Jeongguk: I wish you're at Seoul right now
Jeongguk: I need someone to talk to. Taehyung and Jimin hyung are both rehearsing.
Jeongguk: I don't know what to do anymore.
Jeongguk: I feel like I'm just a money making machine.
Jeongguk is typing..
Tzuyu: Where are you?

Jeongguk was surprised with Tzuyu replying. He thought she's working overseas right now.

Jeongguk: I'm in my apartment right now.
Tzuyu: I'm on my way.
Tzuyu: Have you eaten? I'll buy food on the way.
Jeongguk: I can't eat.

Tzuyu rang the doorbell and Jeongguk gladly answered. "I brought jjangmyeon & jjampong. Also kimchijigae, I'm sorry but I really am hungry and the food in the flight isn't that great." She says while putting her stuff in his dining table.

"You just got home? You shouldve rested." Jeongguk says, "I knew it's a wrong idea for me to message you." He added, by whispering.

Tzuyu looked at him, took his hand and guided him to the dining table. "Let's eat, okay? You can either talk or not, whatever is comfortable with you. Just know that I'm here to listen, okay?" He nodded, slowly grabbing the chopsticks and ate.

The two were both talking while eating, "I've been carrying this for quite sometime." Tzuyu just listen. She wants Jeongguk to let it all out, comfortably. "I'm exhausted. Physically and mentally exhausted." She stood up and sat beside him, putting her arms around his shoulder and patting it. "All I want is even a week off. That's all I need. But no, they're making it look like a sin if I took a break." She put her head on his shoulder, she's about to cry. She exactly knows what it feels like. "I love my job. But I haven't rest for 3 years."

"Have you talk to your manager?" Tzuyu softly asks. "I did, even my manager is tired. We're both working nonstop. But I do understand my company's reason. It's just that I only need even just a week." Jeongguk silently sobs, She was surprised but stay composed. "Come on, oppa. You can hug me." and with that, he wasted no time and hugged the younger.