Chapter 1

Damn, I think I have to shave. I thought for a moment. The black screen of my phone was reflecting my face for a few seconds. The phone was hiding under my desk because I didn't want Mr. Roqué, our history teacher, to see it. Well, I thought he couldn't see it. He saw it anyways.

"Angel, the phone." Mr. Roqué said in a serious voice as he was passing the results of last week's test.

"Sorry." I hid the phone in the pocket of my constellation print jacket.

When he gave me the results of my test I was actually kinda surprised. The paper had a "B" written on bright red with a "Good work!" exclamation on the side.

"Angel, what did you get?" Alexandra asked me.

"A 'B'." I replied.

"Seriously? I got a 'D'." She complained about her grade.

"You got a 'D', huh?" I gave her a smile."

"You fucker." She laughed as she moved one of her dreadlocks behind her ear.

"I'm gonna be passing around the maps of Puerto Rico from two weeks ago. If one of you doesn't have it, come back at 2:10 p.m to finish it."

Mr. Roqué passed other block of papers filled with maps of Puerto Rico. As he passed them I kept starring at him, which I hated. Alexandra was my girlfriend, and I love her. But for some reason, and when I say reason I really mean it, I had no idea why I had an attraction to Mr. Roqué. Now, I need to clear something. I have no idea. Alexandra is my girlfriend, but I just wonder: how does it feel to have sex with a guy? Do I like Mr. Roqué?
Since the first day of school, I was just confused. I've been with Alexandra for 2 years now, but since Mr. Roqué came to school, my thoughts changed drastically. But I would never tell Alexandra about it. If I told her, my life would be over.

"Who's left without the map?" Mr. Roqué's voice snapped in my ear. I looked down to my desk. I had no paper.

"Professor..." I raised my hand. "I don't have it. I think I didn't come that day."

"Then come at two ten." He smiled. Weird. He doesn't usually smile. He's more of a serious guy.

When class ended, Alexandra and I went to lunch. Only two of our friends came today, and they were on a field trip, so it was like if they were not here at all.

"So... I guess you can't come with me after school, right?" Alexandra chewed on her sandwich.

"To your house? I don't think so. I need to finish a history map after school."

"Aww." She cuddled with my jacket. "Fine. I'll leave now, my gym and math teacher didn't came."

"Fine. Love you." I kissed her on the forehead.

"Love you."

* * *
Riiiiiiing.

It was time.

I got out of my last class and headed directly to the history classroom. Since I walked home, I didn't have to worry about Mom asking why I was late home.

But usually, I get home an hour later after three. But today...

I got home much later than what I expected.