❀✿(6)✿❀

It was getting late, the time for you to go home.
you went up to the front desk, seeing Mrs.Kruger.
She looked up from her computer and smiled at you "Hello Mrs.(L/N), ready to clock out !" She turned her body towards me vigorously turning to the left side of her head, look like it hurts.

"Umm yes.. I'm ready to clock out". She pointed towards the left side of the room showing the machine by the exit door. She then gave me a card which was your ID." you dropped this on the ground so I picked it up and kept it until you came back haha." You took the card "thank you, Mrs.Krueger, I will be heading out now ".
She then flipped her head back up quickly "WAIT. I forgot to give you something, a little welcoming gift if you will" You were jumped by the yelling but accepted her other response wondering about what she's going to give you.

She reached for her pockets and pulled out a small gift bag with a small teddy bear, candy, and a bag of (your choice of chips). You smiled at how sweet it was for her to give you such a gift and took it" Thank you, Mrs.Krueger".

you were about to turn around when
she grabbed you by the arm lightly " sorry for keeping you, but I do want to ask are you injured some of the assistances have to take down a patient?" She asked with concern on her expression.

"No, the patient didn't hurt me at all they just wanted me to talk to them before they pulled him away."
You realize that two incidents occurred at your first government job. The one with the purple-haired boy and then Kirishima.

"Hmm, well alright then on you go and I'm not gonna stop you this time" she gave you a reassuring expression, waving you off. You said your goodbyes and proceeded to clock out and head on home, you unlocked your car, got in, and were about to drive until you looked up to see something horrific.

You saw Bakugou in front of the window brutally beating up another patient, with blood on his hands, and giving a broken nose and two black eyes on the victim's face. You then quickly started your car still looking at him. Bakugou looked at you and soon threw the other patient to the wall like a rag doll. He started hitting the window with his hand while looking at you with pleading eyes.

You wanted to go back and figure out what the hell was going on but also want to go home and watch fire stick tv and just chill. You froze not knowing what to do, looking like a deer who saw headlights. You then quickly decided to go home, no fast food drive-throughs at all.

After the long trip back, you couldn't get that memory of what just happened a moment ago away.

            ▃▅▆█ ♡ ▃▅▆█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Thank you for reading and supporting me 📖 ❤️.
[ edited with cursedpfppic ❤️]