Meeting Portgas D. Ace

Izuku was sitting in the forest. He was hungry and tired. He hadn't slept much and hadn't eaten for 5 days. He heard foot steps and sat up while he saw a shirtless man with black hair, an orange hat,and black shorts.
"Hey you lool like you haven't gotten any rest"said the mysterious man that looked like he was in his twenties. "H-h-hello sir" said izuku. "Why are you here and why does it seem as if you haven't slept a bit?"said the man." I havn't got much rest and i'm here because my momthrew me here for being quirkless"said izuku with a sad look."well i'm sorry to ask but i think i  do something about that." said the man."oh by the way my name is Portgas D. Ace,what's your name?"asked the man now identefied as Ace. "My name is Izuku Midoriya" said izuku."Nice to meet you izuku. I will help you get abilities that are like quirk abilities. But you will have to train to be strong enough to use these abilities and when it is time for me to leave then i will give you a gift that will make you stronger. Right mow follow me." said Ace. Izuku followed ace to an open area in the forest and took a stick and a blindfold. "Put this on" said ace giving izuku the blindfold."ok"said izuku. "I will be swinging the stick tp hit you and you try to avoid being hit with the blindfold"said ace"um...ok" said izuku. Izuku put the blindfold on and ace started swinging the stick at him. Ace kept hitting him every time izuku moved until izuku started dodging more and more swings from ace until ace gave up. "Ace why did you want me to dodge when you swung a stick at me?"asked izuku. "I did it to help you awaken observation haki. I will help you use armament haki as well but i don't think i will be able to help you use conquerer's haki"said ace."ok"said izuku. After that izuku trained his body for 8 years by destroying rocks and cleaning a beach. He spent half a year trying to get his hand covered with armament haki and 3 and a half years perfecting armament haki and observation haki. "Izuku the time has come for me to leave"said ace. "What do you mean ace?"asked izuku. "I have to leave this world. I will give you my powers"said ace while giving izuku a weird looking fruit. "This is a gift from my part and will give you my fire powers. Hope i see you again"said ace while turning white and vanishing into thin air. Izuku was now crying and thought the fruit was the gift ace said he would give him to be able to pass the entrance exam when he was ready tp start in his dream to being a hero. Izuku while trying not to cry said "thank you ace".

Hope you enjoyed and have a nice day.