Risotto x Doppio

THIS IS AN AU WHERE THEY DIDN'T DIE AND THEY LIVE TOGETHER IN A SMALL HOUSE  AND LOVE EACH OTHER (so please don't bully me)

DOPPIO'S POV

"FUCK IM SOY HORNY" I yelled. Thankfully Risotto wasn't here to hear that but I also really wanted him. I went upstairs and laid in bed in silence. My hand traveled down my pants until the door slammed open and I jumped, almost pissing myself. It was Risotto. Bless the heavens. "AH!" I screamed. "Oh..it's just you.." I said. "Who else would you think it'd be." he replied as he laid down next to me. I started to hug him and cuddle him as he did the same back.

      I noticed he was tired and drifted to sleep. Bingo. I made a mischievous laugh and went under the covers. I pulled his pants down and his panties and saw his massive scepter. "Wow.." I said in amazement and started jerking my hand up and down to make him hard. Sooner or later it started to harden really quick. "Ah.." I started to put his long schlong in my mouth. My jaw started to hurt so I adjusted myself a bit to a more comfortable position. I started to bob my head up and down as he started to make muffled noises. I reached the tip of his dick and I massaged his weak spot with my tongue. "Mm...ah.." he moaned. His voice made me harder than before.

      I wanted him in me. I wanted to become one with him. I crawled up onto his waist and pulled my pants down. My dick looked like it was about to burst. I pulled down my underwear and it sprang out dripping with precum. I grabbed lube in the side drawer and started to trace my hole with it. I had stuck a finger in then two and then three. It wasn't enough, I needed more, I needed his fat cock rammed inside of me. I felt loose enough so I started to push his dick inside of me. "A-ahn..." I whined I slowly started to push it in further until I couldn't take it anymore and a rammed it right in. "Ah..Ah Risotto.." I moaned as I moved my hips frantically.

      Soft muffled moans escaped from Risottos lips until he grabbed my thighs. I was shocked at first but really happy to see he was awake. He frantically thrusted his hips up and down as he stretched me open hitting my prostate. "Aah..Risotto too f-..fast!" I moaned more and more as my prostate was getting rammed into. He started to spank my ass which made me scream louder. "Fuck..yes..ah Doppio I'm close!" He yelled as he increased his speed. "Ah..I'm coming!" I yelped. "Me too.." he replied with. "Fill me up with your cum Risotto, make me your bitch." I said back. His dick hardened more after I'd said that and he shot his huge load inside of me. My cum shot out and went all over our chests. "A-aah Risotto!!" "Fuck... ah..Doppio!" We yelled.

     I laid on the bed with my head dug into the pillow while his cum was dripping down my ass still. "You're too rough" I said in an annoyed voice "now I won't be able to walk anymore". Risotto sat next to me and kissed my head. "I'm sorry I'll be gentler next time" he said "let me help you clean this mess". Time passed and we decided to take a bath then watch a movie. We watched Barbie and the 12 dancing princesses by the way.

Thank you for reading^^ I'm still a bit rusty from taking a long break from writing but I hope this is average. Anyways I hope you enjoyed💘💕💖💝💞💖💘💕💞