Chapter 1

9 March 1976, Forman's Basement

I'm here, like always, listening Donna and Eric flirt. they think isn't obvious, but it is. They're in love whith each other since they met. Now, only I am alone, Kelso has his first girlgriend and he suposed to present us today. I didn't feel anything, I don't wanna girlfriend because this means I have to like something, and I only hate. I hate my mother, my father, the gouvernement and everything in general. But really, I don't hate neither love anything. (kelso enter)

K: Hey guys, I wanna all our attention because I wanna present to Jackie Burkhart!!!

A Little girl with no more tan 14 years old appears in the door. It seems rich and annoying but suddenly in my heart appears a feeling of Kiss her, talk to her, know her, be with her, hug her No, I can't feel anything love, but I feel something

J: Hi guys, I know, how it is posible that the girl most popular in high school is talking with us? Well guys, this is your lucky day. I'm Jackie and I'll upgrade your lives.

I know, I feel something real, but isn't love,is hate. She's everything I dislike so I hate her, right? (Jackie looks Hyde)

J: Michael, will you present me at your poor friends?

K: Yes, this is Hyde, there is Eric and she's Donna.

J: I know a lot of Eric and Donna, I need theirs last name, but I never know someone name Hyde, where are you from? Irlande?

H: I'm Steven Hyde, I'm the Point Place and you didn't need anymore about me because you wont talk with me.

J: Steven, I'm a very popular person but I'm too a rich girl and i don't wanna that a poor guy talk me like that, kelso, hit him.

K: But Jackie...

J: HIT HIM, MICHAEL!

Kelso try to hit me, but I was first and shut him in the eye. Jackie look me in a mixture of fascination and scary. I don't know how to do with her, she's new for me, I never feel anything until her. What I do?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter is short, but is only because I wanna do their first meeting.