1

Craig's POV:
I wake up to Anne throwing up again I get up quickly and run to her side and rub her back "let it all out babe".
It's been happening a lot recently and we have just put it behind as something she ate but I'm starting to think that she could be pregnant now I know I shouldn't skip to conclusion because there is many reasons why but there is definitely a chance of pregnancy. I would love a child of my own me and Anne have talked about it many times but could never find the right time for it but this could be it.

"You good hun" I say taking my hand of her back and stepping back.
"Yeah I'm okay" Anne says getting up and flushing the toilet.
"Okay well don't freak or anything but I'm going shopping and I'm going to bring back a pregnancy test just in case". I say putting my hand on the door.
"Okay" Anne nods with nerve in her voice "see you soon".
"Yes you to" I say blowing her a kiss and then leaving.

Anne's POV:
I shouldn't be so nervous but what if I am pregnant I've suspected it but haven't mentioned it to Craig because I didn't want to get him all excited but it looks like he was suspecting it to and wants to know. I really do want a child with him and I have for ages so I shouldn't worry so much because this could be the time for it.

Anyway I'm going to get on with some jobs around the house and wait for Craig to come back home.

SORRY IT'S SHORT, IT'S ONLY THE BEGINNING IT WILL GET LONGER, HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS💕
SOPH x