°•Flower Pictures•°

|Name|'s POV

My heart beating much faster than ever,touched by his sudden words and the smiles that his friends gave me,It felt so unreal.Am i dreaming?

Hot liquid started falling down from my [Eye color] eyes,As i placed a hand on my unsteady heart beat.Is this what it feels like to be loved once again?

Boboiboy's eyes widened at my outburst,He reached out a hand and used his thumb to wipe away my tears,but it was no use since they kept on falling."H-hey,are you ok?"

I quickly nod and chuckled nervously,"S-sorry,I-it's just that. . .it's my first time feeling this kind of emotion,A-ah what do they call it again?H-happiness was it?"

>>Timeskip<<

Boboiboy's POV

We decided to leave the hospital and head back to the kokotaim since |Name|'s nurse told us that she'll be receiving some injections and a check up.Once we arrived at the kokotaim,Gopal already ordered a drink.

"Once special ice chocolate grandad!,"he said while the other's took a seat.

I've noticed that the kokotaim was filled with customers,ochobot and Grandad were too busy dealing with other customers so i decided to step in and split into three.

Earthquake's POV

"Wind,Bring this to gopal and to those customers over there."I handed wind a tray with special ice chocolate drinks,he nods then uses his powers to glide through the air.

"Er-um...quake?I forgot to give these to
|Name|,"Fang said,placing about 10 flower pictures on the counter top,

"Dey!,you should've handed them to yaya!,"

"I forgot about it ok!?"

Ying and yaya Sweatdropped at them,

"Don't fight you two,I'll give them if you don't mind."

"Alright then,I'll be heading home since i forgot to bake some cookies,would you guys like some?"We all flinch at the involvement of her cookies.

Ying stood up and dashed,"No need yaya!,I'll also head home and go read a book!,Bye!"

Fang leaned in and whispered something in gopal's ear,"Let's bail you go left and I'll go right."in which gopal only nods,Fang takes a deep breath and says

"Yaya,Look! Someone wants to buy your cookies!"Yaya quickly turns around,And the two started running for their lives

"I'm sorry but i don't have any,mind waiting?How many would you like?a packet or two?"Her eye twitches once she realizes that it was a trick.

"Those two...I'll be going now quake!"I gave her a small wave and got back to work.

I took the flower pictures and examined them,The quality looked really good,"I'll walk by the hospital later..."

"Quake!,two special hot chocolates"I then placed the pictures back on the counter,as i started making two special hot chocolate.

Once i was done,from the corner of my eye i saw Lightning taking a seat along with a sigh escaping his lips.

His eyes darted at the pictures,"Are these yours quake?"I shook my head,