Wasnt expecting this

Recap
After you rang the doorbell you made eye contract with.....
Present
"H-Hey!" You smiled as her looked deeply in his blue eyes.
"Hello!" He invited your in but didn't take his eyes off of you.
"Hi....I'm your new neighbor Y/n. You are?" You looked at him and put your hand out.
"I unfortunately don't live here but my names Daniel." You frowned and he shook your hand.
"Daniel my name who's at the door?" A tall blonde haired blue eyed guy walked near his door way.
"This is logan. He's your neighbor." You smiled at Logan.
"Hi! I made you cookies. Hope your like chocolate chip." You guys laughed.
"Why thank you Y/n! They look and smell delicious. Come in meet everyone else." Logan smiled taking your cookies. You walked in and saw 4 other guys and a puppy and a bird.
"Hi! I'm Zach! This is Jack! And he's mineeee!" You laughed and Zach jumped into Jacks arms. Jack caught him and kissed him.(we're gonna pretend lavender was already born and jackary is real but Gabbie isn't in the picture anymore) You looked to jacks left and saw a baby in a crib.
"Hi you two I'm Y/n! And omg is that a baby!" You smiled real big and bright.
"Yea that's my daughter. Her mother ran out of her life." Jack looked down at her.
"He means our daughter now." Zach looks at Jack and the baby.
"Awe I'm sorry. And congratulations on her birth and the two of you!" Zach and Jack laughed.
"Her names lavender but we call her Lav. And I'm Corbyn. That's Jonah." Corbyn walked up to get a cookie. You nodded and smiled at him. You waved to Jonah who waved back. You saw Daniel was really shy and quite.
"Daniel since when were you this quite? Your always bouncing off the walls singing or doing something." Logan stated and you saw Daniels focus go straight to you. You smiled and so did Daniel. He scratched the back of his head and waved at you. You waved back and he blushed. Everyone noticed and made a noise. He blushed harder and buried his head in the couch. You awed.
"You ok Daniel?" You laughed patting his back. He got up and nodded.
"Never been better!" Daniels was embarrassed.
"You guys seem so cool. I would love to hangout again if that's ok with you. Can I have your numbers?" They all nodded and gave you there number. You said bye to everyone besides Daniel. You walked out and texted him.
Text
You: hey Daniel can you come help me move something?
Daniel: of course I'll be over in a second
You: come now I'm waiting outside the door for you.
Daniel: don't have to tell me twice! Call me I'll act like it's important
Your POV
You called Daniel and then he came out after a minute.
"Hey! What do you need help moving?" Daniel said after you let him into your apartment.
"Oh nothing! I just wanted to hangout with you." You set your keeps down. Daniel looked at you confused. You hugged him. He hugged you back right away. You loved it.
"You give good hugs y/n!" You smiled. You took a deep breath in.
"You smell really good Daniel." The laugh that came out of him melted your heart. You broke the hug and looked at each other. You didn't care you just met him. You didn't hesitate anything you kissed him. He kissed back instantly. At first it was slow which the kiss picked up its pace. You loved it. The boys knew you and him were together only because they could hear you guys talking. Very very faintly. In a matter of 10 minutes you are on your bed shirt less so was Daniel. You guys didn't realize you were gonna have sex. You didn't care! Daniel was a hottie! It's not an everyday thing for you to find someone as cute as him and end up having sex with him after an hour knowing him. Your not regretting anything. Till Daniel looks at you.
"We! We barley know each other! What what if!" You knew were he was going.
"It wouldn't be the worst thing! A course of 9 months is enough time to get know someone." You Just stated a logical fact. Daniel stares at you. "Daniel say something!"you were getting worried.
"Like what? Get a pretty young girl pregnant I don't even know and tell my parents what? Tell the guys what?" You were starting to tear up.
"I..." Daniel felt horrible when you couldn't reply.
"Y/n! I didn't mean it like that!" You wiped your face. You stood up from the bed and put your shirt on. Daniel got up and followed you. You walked to the key rack. Grabbed your keys and jacket put on your slides and walked out of the house. Daniel put his shirt and shoes on and ran after you. You walked out of your apartment complex and into parking garage. You noticed Daniel behind you that made you cry more. You got to your car and got in but Daniel got in before you could lock the door.
"Daniel what are you doing!" He looked at you. You looked him and he smiled. "Why are you smiling?" Daniel kissed you.
"Y/n! Don't you ever think I want you to cry or be hurt. Let's go get food I'll pay and we'll get to know each other?" You nodded and hugged him. He texted and told the guys he was with you and going to get food they didn't care.
"Daniel you don't have to pay for me!" You said turning into a tender greens.
"I do! And I am!" You smiled. You parked and got out of the car. Walking to the door Daniel grabbed your hand. You smiled. You guys ordered and he payed.
"So! Y/n! Tell me about yourself!" You smiled and looked out the window and back at him.
"Well! I'm not from around here." Daniel made a confused face. "Yea drove over 1,730 miles. And ended up here in LA! I packed all night on May 3rd and the morning of my birthday May 4th I loaded my car and drove. I was leaving everyone behind." Daniel grabbed your hand because you looked nervous.
"Why did you leave?" Daniel kisses your hand and rubbed the back of it.
"I left because for 16 years I was abused from the age of 2-18. I was tried of it. I ended up coming to LA to start my dream of being a model. It hasn't worked out so well." You laughed and so did Daniel.
"I think your beautiful so everyone's wrong for not giving you the job. Who cares? Now you got me and don't have to worry." You giggled and the food came. You guys started eating.
"I also love the color teal and I hate chocolate!" You nodded nodded.
"I don't like chocolate either!" You and Daniel kept talking about how much you guys had in common and you learned so much about each other. "Why are you so perfect?" He giggled and held your hand again.
"I'm not! I wish I was!" He frowned.
"You are! I would die to be you boyfriend how are you single?" You blushed and buried your face into your arm. You giggled and Daniel awed.
"Daniel you don't want me! Your in a fantasy world right now. I live life in reality and you don't wanna deal with me being depressed out of my mind." He kissed you.
"Maybe we can fix each other." Daniel said and kissed you again.