INTRO

--- this is a collab w/ Jaycaprio

my socials: @/ahurubrat

*press play NOW *

Kehlani knocked on the door, waiting for Teyana to answer. She had butterflies in her stomach as she heard the footsteps coming closer to the door.  Teyana was a lesbian, and Kehlani had come here for sex... again.

Teyana has been working for about six years with Cyn for the Comisaria de Policia Madrid. Her entire crew knew how gay  she was, she didn't have a single fuck to give. She talked about it all the time and, Cyn could always relate.

Teyana was very well aware of her looks, she knew she belonged in the pages of Playboy, not a small police station in Spain. For some reason, she had chosen to settle here instead of a city like Los Angeles, places she had been successful before.

Cyn had invited her out for dinner and drinks with her and her wife Kehlani. It was an invitation meant to celebrate her new promotion to Chief Police. Her incredible features had both male and female emloyees drooling over her. Teyana needed to celebrate and she wanted her favorite co-worker to join her, even if that meant she had to bring her spouse.

Teyana met them at the restaurant, and held her handshake with Kehlani a little longer than would be considered normal. She gazed into her eyes with a lust that intrigued Kehlani, she could feel it too.

" Hey girl, I'm Tey ", She said playfully

" Hey. " Kehlani answered, not knowing what to say beyond that as she gazed back into those brown eyes with curiosity mixed with a hint of... something, it was just something about this woman that made her want to know more.

They sat and enjoyed their meal, discussing work and their individual pasts, getting to know each other beyond the office bullshit. They all vibed for hours and, overall, things went pretty good. Teyana never mentioned a girlfriend, but repeatedly said " bitches ", " lovers " instead of     " Girlfriend " or significant other" .  While the conversation wasn't really about sex, it was very obvious Teyana was a sexually charged woman with her eye on Kehlani, and Kehlani wasn't objecting to the attention.

Cyn was also enjoying the tension as  she watched another woman getting her wife all worked up.  She was enjoying watching her wife's reactions to her friend.

Five or six drinks later, they had moved to the car to roll a couple blunts and continue their talk. Teyana had parked in an area that offered privacy and, she was going to take advantage of it.

Innuendos were made, hints were dropped, bitch shots were the fuck shot but, nothing was directly asked or answered. Cyn was never left out of the conversation, but she knew she was basically a third wheel tonight as she watched her wife warm to the attention her co-worker who was sitting across the table.

Finally, Teyana decided to break the chat and open the possibilities.

" Can I just say something real quick?" she asked.

Cyn and Kehlani both nodded their heads as they waited for her response.

" I ain't tryna disrespect anybody here tonight, " she began, " I think we can all feel the strong ass sexual tension in this bitch. And I really hope you guys don't take it the wron-"

" No! " Cyn answered quickly, interrupting her to her own amusement.

" Not at all". Kehlani answered as she jokingly slapped Cyn's arm, letting her know she was being thirsty. She knew the kind of thoughts were running through her head.