•S I X•

San was sleeping soundly in the bed. He doesn't know that it's already past noon. He really sleep dead like a dead person. He doesn't even moving around. He was in his dreamland.

Haneul slowly walk inside the room and sighed after saw San still sleeping. She's done with him so she took a pillow and hardly beat him with the pillow.

San startled and slowly turn around, looking for the person who woke him up.

He saw Haneul's shocked face and quickly wanted to grabbed her hand but she already ran away

He saw Haneul's shocked face and quickly wanted to grabbed her hand but she already ran away. Luckily he manage to ran to her and got her.

He hugged her from behind. The chuckling sound left her mouth.

" Wake up you sleepy head!" Haneul yelled before let his hands go but San is too strong.

" You disturbing my sleep now you will get punished." San pulling Haneul to him, walked to the bed before pushed her on the bed.

She couldn't stop laughing, San crawl to her way and grabbed her legs.

Then he tickled her stomach until they're both end up laying on the bed couldn't stopped laughing.

Haneul put her head on San's chest while playing with his hands. She intertwined their hands together before looked up to San.

" Are we gonna last forever?" Haneul asked.

San smiled. " If you want. We can." He answered it simply but special from his heart.

" I want us to be like this forever. " Haneul promised .

•••

San walking to his usual seat with Yeonbin. He saw Haneul and BamBam was eyeing him but he just leave a smirk to them before ignoring the two person. He look at Yeonbin who had his face curious.

San expression change. "What?"

" Nothing. It's just you're different." Yeonbin confess but he didn't look at San at all.

Suddenly a couple of girls walked to San and Yeonbin ,smiling. In their hands there is a phone.

" San? Can we take a photo?" The short haired girl asking while the other holding a phone.

San looking at Haneul before nodding, not to forget to leave a cute smile. " Okay."

Haneul was staring at them, taking photos. Hurr.