Eisuke's Jealously

"Okay, I'm coming. You don't need to pull so hard!" No longer able to handle the guys at the penthouse always surrounding Elli, Eisuke decided he would take her away with him to somewhere where they couldn't disturb them for awhile.

But things weren't quite going as he hoped as guys at the hotel they were staying at kept hitting on Elli instead.

Eisuke had taken hold of Elli's wrist and was pulling her along as he made his way back to their room. Eisuke kept a firm hold on Elli's wrist as he marched inside the bedroom. He slammed the door behind them and stopped still. He kept his back turned to her as he spoke up in a low tone, "I can't believe this. If it's not the Ota and Baba it's now some random strangers you are letting hit on you." 

Elii cringed from the tone of his voice. She knew he was mad and he had every right to be with the way the guys were all over her.

Elli directed her gaze to the floor as she weakly apologized, "I'm sorry..."

Eisuke released his hold on her wrist as he spun around to look her in the eyes, he could see that she was indeed sorry for what happened.

"Haa..." Eisuke tilted his head back and closed his eyes as he gave out an exhausted sigh, he was tired of this always happening. He couldn't even leave her alone for a second or she would get caught up all kinds of trouble.

Eisuke closed the gap between them as he wrapped her within his arms, "You really know how to keep me on my toes. Try to stay by my side from now on." He whispered softly.

Elli wrapped her arms around him in return. Resting her head on Eisukes shoulder, Elli nodded in agreement as a small smile formed on her lips. "I will."

"I don't know what I'd do if I lost you..." Eisuke muttered so Elli couldn't hear as he took one of her hands with his own. He entwined his fingers with hers and squeezed her hand tightly, "This way we don't get separated." Eisuke raised their joined hands.

Eisuke gave Elli a quick peck on the lips before leaving the bedroom. He decided to take Elli out to a nice restaurant for lunch.

____

Eisuke admired Elli from where he sat as her eyes darted all over the place as she admired the intricate designs that adorned the inside of the restaurant, "Wow, this place is gorgeous. You would have to be loaded to eat here."

Eisuke couldn't help but chuckle from how she was acting. He stood up from his chair and leaned across the table as he whispered in her ear, "Of course. I could even buy this restaurant if you so desired it."

Elli's eyes stopped in place as her body froze, her ear had grown hot from his warm breath. She didn't know how to respond as she watched him sit back down, "I-I, Well I'm sure you could but I'm happy enough just eating here." Elli placed her hands against her warm cheeks as she glanced at the table.

Before long the waiter came up to their table and they both ordered their meals. Little did Elli realize the male waiter kept eyeing her off as they made their orders. Eisuke on the other hand immediately picked up on it. He glared menacingly at the waiter giving him the signal to back off. The waiter got the hint and made a hasty retreat.

___

Eisuke stabbed at the meat on his plate as he was deep in thought, 'Why can't I take her anywhere without some pervert trying to pick her up. Maybe I should put a huge sign on her stating that she belongs to 'Eisuke Ichinomiya.' She would never let me though...'  

He glanced up from his plate across the table, Elli was eating her meal with a pleasant look on her face. Eisuke shook his head as he sighed. She always had a look of innocence about her and her beauty was nothing to sneeze at. It was easy to tell from just a glance why the guys are all over her. Eisuke knew Elli was too naive and so he made it his job to keep everyone distanced from her after all she was his.