FOURTEEN: Another Park?

JEONGYEON'S POV

After that night we spend so much time together at the thought I didn't even came to our house Appa Scolded me so much saying they are so Worried, but I didn't told them that we had it last night cuz if they not it I'm Dead.

I laughed at my own thought. I suddenly bumped in a guy. I think my head hitted his chest so much!
I say sorry to him still not looking at him.

" It's okay, by the way you are Jeongyeon Right?" He said I looked at him trying to recognize him. I don't know him but he know me.

" Yes....." I said he offered his hand I think its for a handshake I gladly took it.

" I'm Park Jinyoung" He said. Another Park? The hell! I tried to pull my hand but his grip is to tight. Then Jimin came putting his arm around my shoulders making him pull his hand away.

" Hey Love" He said and kissed my forehead. I can see Jinyoung glaring at Jimin.

" Who is he?" Jimin asked pointing at Jinyoung.

" I'm Jinyoung, I'm just new here" He said and offered Jimin a handshake and he gladly took it too.

" We have To go Jinyoung see you around" Jimin said and we walked. I cam feel something is wrong on how Jinyoung glare at Jimin......

Ahh... Don't mind it. We sre walking while Smiling at every student we passed by but except One we met Seulgi again.

" Hi Love Birds " She greeted we gave her our confused look. She shrugged her shoulders and Continued Walking.

~~•~~

Every Student That Jeongyeon passed is talking about the new hottie which is her new Classmate Park Jinyoung the Guy she met earlier.

When she Arrived at the cafeteria she first saw her friends. She approached them.

" Hey!" She greeted and Seated beside her Boyfriend. She didn't need to buy food cuz her Boyfriend already bought it for her. She Mouthed him Thank you.

" Do you know who is the new Hottie--" Before Jihyo could finish her sentence Yoongi Cutted her.

" We already know who is him, and don't call him hot" The guy said and rolled his eyes.

Cute!

Jimin smiled at his thought.

" How about your spotlight Jimin, aren't you afraid if you lose it?" Mina Asked while Munching.

" Why would I? I'm more Afraid if I lose you guys! And I will never lose my spotlight in Jeongyeon's Heart" Jimin said and winked at his Girlfriend, the girl besides her is blushing.

They are having a good time until a guy Interrupted them.

" HI Guys!" It's the new student that everyone's talking about.

" Can i Sit with You guys?" He asked Jihyo Nodded. Jinyoung Seated besides Jeongyeon, Jimim besides Her is giving him Death Glares. Jinyoung Shifted her gazr on Jeongyeon.

" Hi Jeongyeon!" He politely said and smiled. Jeong and Jinyoung are talking while her boyfriend Besides her is getting Jealous.

To be continued

STAY TUNE FOR MORE UPDATE SARANGHAE!

DON'T FORGET TO TAP THE STAR BELLOW AND COMMENT ANYTHING

~ Author Junghan ( Piggy ) ❤